+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Topic: Standard Chartered bank 2012.--International Graduate Programme

Re: Standard Chartered bank 2012.--International Graduate Programme

@ Teemilitary & kainos..please wat role did u apply to? Its important to know so we know our fate...applied for transaction banking and havnt received any such invite since after successful submission...thanks

@ Teemilitary & kainos..please wat role did u apply to? Its important to know so we know our fate...applied for transaction banking and havnt received any such invite since after successful submission...thanks
    Typical NJhB response u mean so that u know ur fate? If u care about others why not put it at so that other functions know their fate?

@ Bigerboy I take exception to ur insinuation, I hav carefully monitord ur posts on dis forum and the way u actually seek for attention indiscriminately and with wreckless abandon. It doesn't pay to be confrontational..we are all here to help one anoda with info...if u had gud eyes for details, ??u'l know I hav also provided answers ? pending questions to the best of my knowledge on dis thread. Plus my post stated "We", and wat if it was jus for me,its a public forum..and any response posted will stil benefit all who read...so i dnt really get the angle ??u r coming frm...lemme advise u,if u dnt hav any thing reasonable or helpful, jus sit back, relax and read posts by odas. Respect is very important. Dis is the first and last I'l respond to u. Act big

Quote Originally Posted by Charlybobo View Post
    Human resources

Is it that no one has been interviewed or is it that some people have decided to go solow as usual?

i heard dis guys wud remitt to those who have already passed CFA l1 ,dats great but,i hope dey wud do d same for L2 .

It is funny how some people on this forum literally begged me, and are still doing so till date, to give them information or test questions by email, but they did not, and still do not, see it as a duty to come back to this forum and help others that seriously need help. They are fast to beg, but as slow as a snail to help. They think they are smart. What a definition of smartness!

For the last time, please do not send me an email asking(begging) for test questions. It is not a lie that I have a lot of insider information on a number of top companies both in Nigeria and in the West. We call that information asymmetry in contract theory. But, nowadays, I selectively select whom to give information. Many Naijahotjobbers, not all sha, are worthless and selfish! I am being conservative with my adjectives here.

Peace.

****By the way, one of the big investment banks in the West will soon start business in Nigeria. I know that many people on this forum are aware but, as usual, they will remain dumb and never talk. So, my people, get ready for the bank! Very soon, I will publicly state the strategies to follow in order to be the first set of graduates to get your CVs submitted to them before they even say Re.cruit.ment in Nigeria.

Quote Originally Posted by ighoeve View Post
    It is funny how some people on this forum literally begged me, and are still doing so till date, to give them information or test questions by email, but they did not, and still do not, see it as a duty to come back to this forum and help others that seriously need help. They are fast to beg, but as slow as a snail to help. They think they are smart. What a definition of smartness!

For the last time, please do not send me an email asking(begging) for test questions. It is not a lie that I have a lot of insider information on a number of top companies both in Nigeria and in the West. We call that information asymmetry in contract theory. But, nowadays, I selectively select whom to give information. Many Naijahotjobbers, not all sha, are worthless and selfish! I am being conservative with my adjectives here.

Peace.

****By the way, one of the big investment banks in the West will soon start business in Nigeria. I know that many people on this forum are aware but, as usual, they will remain dumb and never talk. So, my people, get ready for the bank! Very soon, I will publicly state the strategies to follow in order to be the first set of graduates to get your CVs submitted to them before they even say Re.cruit.ment in Nigeria.
    @Ighoeve......bros pls dont take it personal.i have followed this thread and silently commended you.....even in they days of Jesus Christ,after he healed ten lepers,how many came back to say thankyou?....Am sure you know the answer.Dont let this deter you from continuing in the ways of kindness with which you started.Your Father in heaven will repay you in a hundredfold cos you would get help from a source thats least expected.Amen.Wish you the very best in your endeavours.Cheers!

My guy don't mind them, u can check the posts on this very page some one said he needed info so that it will help others, I corrected him by saying u mean help urself coz if he gets it we might not see him again he started insulting me, I jus kept my cool as per say I be big boy..

It's too bad u will think that since some of these coys do annual recruitment this forum will be flooded by past experiences from both successful and unsuccessful applicants, but the best u get if u r lucky is some1 asking what to expect in the final interview stage, but u neva hear from him afterwards again.....

And u know what this kind of guys makes us look bad, the other day I was looking for a link which u shared with others and I sent u a mail but u Neva replied, I guess u tot I was those kind of guys, but no hard feelings some one gave it to me....

So please my fellow jobbers even if u r not successful at a stage of recruitment share the experience with others even if no one ask, you neva know u might help some 1 avoid your mistake, without making u a lesser person ....this is a serious issue we need to address..

Quote Originally Posted by AAsh View Post
    @Ighoeve......bros pls dont take it personal.i have followed this thread and silently commended you.....even in they days of Jesus Christ,after he healed ten lepers,how many came back to say thankyou?....Am sure you know the answer.Dont let this deter you from continuing in the ways of kindness with which you started.Your Father in heaven will repay you in a hundredfold cos you would get help from a source thats least expected.Amen.Wish you the very best in your endeavours.Cheers!
    You see AAsh, the issue is not for someone to praise me. No, that is not the point rarara, mba. The point is that people on this forum, especially on the banking and finance section, should learn to come back and share their interview, assessment centre and test experiences with others. Indeed, that will go a long way in helping others.

Just as BIGER BOY said, we need to help one another. That is the aim of this forum. That has been my point, and it will continue to remain my point.

I have seen several situations in which random people applied for the same job at Goldman Sachs. The ones that first attended the interview came back to share their experiences and to advise others on a public forum! It has happened many times; it is still happening. Would that stop any of them from getting the job? No, in my opinion.

I don't want to conclude that our minds resemble our skin, as in dudu level, but some things just make me wonder.

Only God will help us sha.

@BIGER BOY.. Great you eventually settled everything. Our last converse was that you would move on, as David David was impossible to doctor. Nice to know you found your way!

as regards d international graduate programme i don't think anybody has been invited 4 phone interview or interview....@ighoeve pls don't let d nigerian syndrome deter your Good works

@ighoeve, i fink Assh n bigger boi said it all..peeps always say life is a bitch bt who makes it so?? D point is dat if u let peeps get to ur skin u will just end up bein like 'em. I knw hw many tests n interviews i have performed poorly or messed up cos of lack of info dat peeps refused to share bt cant stop me of gettin wat i trully deserve. So ma guy, dats life n peeps for u oo! E go beta

u guys tink u can change d naija tin,u re jokin .@ighoeve,u dont want 2 face it but u just leaked d clue. whites take pride in been known 4 helpin others while we take pride 4rm been d only successful one (u must ve done stat in skool take a sample n u will regret being known a nigerian). as d saying goes,d day we stop being there 4 1 another is d day we stop being humans.

+ Reply
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast