House, I received calls asking for more information regarding banks interview which I need to explain more. Let's be guided.
Basically it’s classified into two types.
1. EXPERIENCED (Marketing, Control, Operations staff)
2. NEW INTAKE / GRADUATE TRAINEE
You can be asked in banks / company interview and be ready.
With the permission of the authors we’ve prepared list of 25 potential interview questions out of the 80 possible questions taken from the three Books / CD’s / DVD’s:
Product #1: How to enter the 24 banks and any other financial institutions easily, start earning not less than N200,000
Product #2: Oil and Gas Industries recruitments secrets, earn BIG pay every month.
Product #3: How to secure your dream jobs in communications industries and Blue-chips companies / Multinationals
Key points to NOTE:
1. Be well dressed and don’t go late
2. Pay attention to questions 6, 7, 12, 15, 16, 17 and 24 because they DETERMINE your pay / position to offer you.
For example, if you are a BANKING OFFICER ask for ASSISTANT MANAGER or FULL MANAGER and try to justify it by telling them your prospects and contacts to bring them more businesses
3. If you know something about credit / loan processing tell them as part of your skills
4. REMEMBER question 25, due to CBN re-structuring they may needs officers that can recover bad loan, so take note of what you can do in that aspect.
5. If you face them, we pray for you. This is not another GMAT don’t fear. Turn them into a discussion format.
QUESTIONS 1-26 out of the 80 Interview questions
1. Tell me about yourself OR May I meet you?
2. What are your strengths?
3. Who was your favorite manager and why?
4. Why do you want this job at this time?
5. Where would you like to be five years from now?
6. Tell me about your achievements so far?
7. How much are you earning now as take home pay?
8. If the bank is to give you this salary and I asked you to write your job descriptions for the next one year, what would it say?
9. Give examples of ideas you’ve implemented so far?
10. What do you ultimately want to become?
11. How would you describe your work style?
12. Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
13. Why should we hire you?
14. Do you have any questions for me?
15. When were you most satisfied in your job?
16. What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
17. What salary are you seeking?
18. What’s your salary history?
19. What were the responsibilities of your last position?
20. What do you know about this industry?
21. What do you know about our company?
22. How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
23. What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
24. Sell me this pen
25. If you were given some bad loans to recover what will you do?
All answers and further tips to help your were stated clearly in the three products below:
Kudos to the Authors!
Product #1: How to enter the 24 banks and any other financial institutions easily start earning not less than N200,000
Product #2: Oil and Gas Industries recruitment secrets start earning BIG pay every month
Product #3: How to secure your dream jobs in communications industries and Blue-chips companies.
PS: To learn how to build your prospects list and increase your chances of being shortlisted, send an email to: [email protected]
Subject of the mail should be: MORE INFORMATION, indicating your name, phone no.
By: Harry Silver and Gabriel Moses
Published By: CETA DECO LTD