+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SIMS NIGERIA

SIMS NIGERIA

Does anyone in the house know anything about this organisation (SIMS NIGERIA), i was invited for a written interview with them. I need info on what they do, likely renumeration and what to expect in the interview. Thanks

Re: SIMS NIGERIA

what position? u didnot specify. anywhere try & read enoungh of marketing text bk. know the key concepts & definition of keywords dats if u applied for marketing. all the best

thanks. I applied for floor Sales Executive. What is their renumeration like?

SIMS NIGERIA is a major distributor of samsung electronics products in nigeria. all the best

Sims Nigeria Is a major distributor for Samsung In Nigeria. As a floor sales person, dont expect too much because although they are a very organized company,it still is like every other Alaba international market or Idumota electronics dealer. You have to understand marketing concepts.And most importantly self confidence and good inter-personal skills will be an advantage. It's basically about ability to convince customers to buy when they come into their shops. Goodluck

let me be sincere wit you bola, Sims is the sole distributor of samsung electronics in naija. As a Floor sales executive, you are entitled to @least 40k. but the good tin abt it is dat you can make millions frm jus being a sales executive. all you hav 2do is to assimilate wit the older ones so they may teach you the trick invovle.
    QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT......

Sims is Nigeria representative of samsung.I ve gone through d processes involve and had been given an offer letter.Their pay is btwn 35 - 40k & will go 2ru trainings that for entry level. But if u have experience and can convince dem during d intreview of a panel of 4-5,then the renumeration can be higher. The fact is that u re paid based on experience / negociation. But their entry level is 35k.
    Then for their test,read ur year one Financial Accounting for the Accounting position & for d maketing knwo ur basics & ur first year major cause in d field. Know ur exchange rate calculations,Trial balance,P & l,reconciliation statement. Good luck.
    T

+ Reply