+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Sec-ypp............please what does this mean? Who are they?

Sec-ypp............please what does this mean? Who are they?

HOUSE pls did any one recieve such mail as this? can u shed more light please?

Dear Applicant,
    Thank you for applying for the SEC-Young Professionals Programme Recruitment exercise. Your application is currently being processed and to make a final decision on your application you are required to re-submit ALL data as required IN THIS FORMAT.....................

Pleasesend completed entries to ............... on or before 18/03/2011. Please be advised no submission will be considered after this date and any submission without the information requested will not be considered.

Thank You
    SEC-YPP PROJECT TEAM

Re: Sec-ypp............please what does this mean? Who are they?

hahaha...2much apps. SEC is Stock Exchange Commission. Didn't get mail sha

there is nothing like stock exchange commission, its security and exchange commission that is in charge of the Nigerian Stock Exchange

Yes i also got the mail i think they want to update our records after the the test we did and why are u asking didnt u apply for the securities and exchange commission youth professional program m last year and attend their aptitude test this year
    H

I also got the mail i think they want to update our record sequel to the aptitude test we did,why are u asking this question or didn't u apply for security and exchange commission youth professional programm last year and attend the aptitude test of last month?
    H

@ajiram, please can u update my memory, i know that i visited this philips consulting website once sometime ago and did somethings like uploading my cv but i can t remember writing any aptitude test this year. pls can u fill me in properly. pls tell me when it all started and what has th recruitment process been like so far? where did u witetheis test please? abuja or Lagos?

Guys,I also got the mail but I did not write their aptitude test this January.I have resubmitted the data sha.

My bad...! Point noted

+ Reply