A firm in the Oil and Gas industry is seeking a qualified candidate for this position
To provide the Commissioning Manager and project team with the latest information regarding the progress of punch listing activities executed in the utilities & offsites areas.
- To be the punch list authorised individual for the commissioning team.
- To follow the overall punch list system.
- To review all punch lists issued by onshore plant personnel prior to submittal to punch list / ICAPS coordinator and punch list input team.
- To ensure that the Field Punch List form is filled in correctly and that the punch list items are properly described and pertinent to the associated system/subsystem and are legitimate with respect to project specifications, safety rules and industry practices before sending them to ICAPS for registration.
- To expedite the review and signing of the completed punch lists by onshore plant personnel so as to ensure the completion of the systems and subsystems in a timely manner..
- To make sure all punch lists from FATs, outstanding work lists & walk-downs are introduced in ICAPS.
- To follow the introduction and progress of punch lists through all phase completion dossiers.
- To make sure that all punch listing systems follows the OPERCOM and ICAPS methodology.
- To prepare eventual handover of punch lists to Operations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous experience in commissioning activities would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous work as a punch list coordinator in a major project would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience of TOTAL projects would be a distinct advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of TOTAL OPERCOM/ICAPS methodology is a requirement.
- Experience associated with the implementation of ICAPS on previous projects.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Must possess a valid BOSIET.
For application and appointment, please send a mail using your Accurate Contact Details and degree course as subject to email@example.com
For more details on the Programme,
Application Deadline: 31 October 2013
Open to Lagos Residents only