+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SAHARA GROUP JOB FOR FINANCE MANAGERS

SAHARA GROUP JOB FOR FINANCE MANAGERS

JOB TITLE: FINANCE MANAGER
    OPERATING COMPANY: SAHARA BULK STORAGE FACILITIES LIMITED
    JOB LOCATION: LAGOS
    EXPIRY DATE: 1/31/2011

DESCRIPTION
    Direct and oversee all accounting, audit, finance, budgetary, compliance, reporting and treasury processes for Sahara storage companies and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources to facilitate this objective.
    Direct the preparation of financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses, that summarize and forecast the Sahara Storage Companies financial position. Analyzing the information to drive decision making and evaluating results to choose the best options/solution to solve problems
    Direct Sahara Storage Companies’ budget to meet its financial goals.
    Monitor and control flow of cash and disbursements to meet the business and investment needs of Sahara Storage companies
    Direct and develop financial controls to limit risk and reduce the company’s exposure to business and environmental uncertainties
    Oversee the investment of funds, manage associated risks, supervise cash management activities, execute capital-raising strategies to support a firm’s expansion, and deal with mergers and acquisitions.
    Direct and oversee the firm’s issuance of credit, establishing credit-rating criteria, determining credit ceilings, and monitoring the collections of past-due accounts.
    Introduce and improve management reporting information and scheduling to better aid business decision making. Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others within the finance team.
    Responsible for all areas of the company’s risk assessment process & internal audit program, undertaking risk & financial control related projects, and various ad hoc work as required by the Group CFO.
    Analyze and classify risks (sales book, capacity utilization, project development portfolio etc) to determine their potential impacts on Sahara storage companies cash flow and balance sheet.
    Creating financial models that determine the viability of all infrastructure projects engaged by Sahara Storage companies so as to inform ‘go’ / ‘no-go’ decisions. Providing key financial indicators/factors (ROI,NPV,IRR, ROE etc)
    Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring , and promoting employees in Sahara storage companies. Oversee the development and training of staff to attain full functional and cultural competencies. Encourage and build mutual trust, respect and cooperation among finance team members. Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance. Identifying the developmental needs of the others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
    Graduate
    Qualified Accountant
    At least 10 years post qualification experience
    Must be able to deal with multi-currency transactions
    ERP / Accounting Systems: Oracle, Peachtree
    Reporting and Consolidation: Hyperion, Business Objects
    GENERAL APPLICATIONS: MS Office

Re: SAHARA GROUP JOB FOR FINANCE MANAGERS

Curriculum Vitae.
    Okezie Abosi Jibuike.
    B.Sc (Accounts), National Dip (B. Admin)
    Jan. 5th;2 011
    PERSONAL DATA:
    Title: MR.
    Surname: Jibuike
    Other Names: Abosi Okezie
    Address: 29A, Apapa Road Ebute Metta Lagos State.
    Telephone Number: +234[0]8055671434
    E-mail Address: [email protected]
    Date of birth: 22nd July 1968
    Sex: Male.
    Marital Status: Married.
    Nationality: Nigerian.
    State of Origin: Abia State.
    Local Govt. Area: Umuahia North.

QUALIFICATIONS DATE INSTITUTIONS

B.Sc.Accounting: 2002 University OF Lagos
    Akoka Yaba, Lagos Nigeria

National Dip. Bus. Admin.: 1991 Akanu Ibiam Federal
    Polytechnic Unwana Afikpo

O’ Level: 1985 West African School
    Certificate
    Federal School Of Arts and Science Aba.

FSLC: 1977 Mbom Central School, Abia State

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

National Diploma: 2006 C.G.S.Computers (MS.Exel, Ms.Word,Ms.Power point, MS. Access, Peachtree,Dac Easy,
    MicroSoft Nvsion Financial 5.0)

Certificate Course: 2010 Financial.Com Nig Ltd.
    Peachtree Accounting.

I.C.A.N.: 2011- In View And In attendance #146430

HOBBIES: Football, Reading, Music.

Employment History/Work Experience
    POST DATE
    Accounts Executive: Sept. 2009 to Nov.2010
    Tropical Group Investment (TGI): Responsibility: A Multinational Company that engage on Production,Destribution, and Marketing to the grassroot to consumers.
    Navision Financials 5.0; Ms ExcelAnd Ms Word are being used to organize all Accounting information from Branches and Head Office into Analogical Accounting Information that helped us in decision(s) made and intimate Head office and Breanches of their lapses promptly for correction(s) control(s); among other Duty.

Accountant Sept.2002 to Sept. 2009
    Aldgate Hotels Ltd. 20B King Perekule St. GRA 2 Port Harcourt.
    Responsibility: Peachtree, MS Exel, Ms Word are being used to do all the Acounting Jobs that helped us in decision(s) made.
    These Jobs are mainly Stores Replenishment, requisition, and monitorings of other depts. stores.
    Supervision of Cash Office at Front Offce,Cash receipts and lodgement of same to the Banks.
    Reconciliation of all the Banks Statements and withdrawal of cash for running the Organisation.
    Analyse And Compute Daily and Monthly Sales Reports;Post To Ledgers; Draw the Trial Balance and run the Final Accounts; among other duties.

Assistant Accountant Maech 1994 to Sept.2002
    Inter link finance and investment ltd. Libra Block Eleganza Plaza Apapa:Responsibility: I prepared all forms leading to giving out of loans and receiving loans from clients. I also post all transactions to the spray sheet, summarise and post to different ledgers. I also engage on credit control officer Job (compute intrest on loans and letters of reminder. Through this, I am able to inform Management on the Credit Control nature of the Company’s Fund, Client’s activities, life Of the loan and it’s Performance (for CBN Reports)) I also Supervise all domiciled Business from wharf to warehouse and from wharehouse to Customers on a scheduled basis.

General Professional Experience:
    I have the ability to interpret accounting and technical information in a creative and simple manner. I also have excellent skills in listening, explaining and consulting clients. I am highly motivated, adaptable, organized, perceptive and able to impact knowledge to other people.

CAREER OBJECTIVE
    To further my education and training in management and accounting that would enable me obtain a challenging position in front line organization where excellence is adequately recognized and rewarded.
    Referees:
    Mr. Olatunde Olaoluniyi
    P O Box 56 University of Lagos
    Dr. Okechukwu Ibeabuchi
    Palmars Hospital
    Agip Road Rumueme
    Port Harcourt.

Mr. Onuoha Osuji
    General Manager
    Aldgate Hotels Limited
    20B King Perekule Street
    Port-Harcourt