+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: THE SAHARA GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TALENT PROGRAM IS HERE AGAIN!!!

Re: THE SAHARA GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TALENT PROGRAM IS HERE AGAIN!!!

av been trying to open the the web page but not responding why !! is it close

HELLO IF WANT TO BE POSTED TO ABUJA,RIVERS BAYELSA N DELTA FOR NYSC YOU CALL ME 08032384937 OR MAIL ME [email protected]

It's obvious that their mail box is full.
    To God be the glory!

Oil & Gas Training by Synergy Mineral Resources Ltd for Employment in Oil Indust

Oil & Gas Training by Synergy Mineral Resources (SMR) Ltd for Employment in Oil Industry Commences from Saturday,6th February 2010.SMR Ltd is connected with over 80% of Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria for Graduates seeking employment in the Oil & Gas Industry.The training will expose Graduates to the operations and management of the Oil & Gas Up,Mid and Down stream sector.

Registration begins from 6th-27th Feb. 2010,training holds every saturday 9.00am @Chemical Society of Nigeria (CSM) near FIIRO,Oshodi,Lagos.For further details and enquiries you can call 08033886196,07031983082

House, pls help verify this:
    I received a mail inviting me for the Sahara Interview as follows having sent my application to [email protected]:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Interview Invitation

Dear Candidate,

Re: Graduate Management Training Programme

Thank you for applying for the above named position.

We have reviewed your C.V. and would like to invite you to have a chat with us.

All the details needed would be put up on the GMTP Face Book Group, for which you would receive an invitation via email in a short while.

Please ensure you log on regularly as this would be the only means of communication.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to call these numbers 07061201738, 07051834768 prior to the interview. This number will be available from 8.00am to 5.00pm on Monday to Friday.

We look forward to meeting with you.

Regards,

Group Human Resources

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then I was invited to add Sahara Gmtp as friend on facebook. Does this not look like scam? Can Sahara conduct their recruitment procedures in this manner?

I also got the mail. Tried calling the numbers in the mail but it wasnt connecting. Please anybody with relevant info should tell the house.
    Also chat/interview format will be highly appreciated .
    Thanks

Thanks

madam msoft...if u got that facebook mail and u failed to add them u definitely missed the interview! it was not a scam. not everything is a scam! it wudnt have killed u to add them on fb and follow up...many others were called that way and made it for the interview. i would know cos i was there!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by msoft
    House, pls help verify this:
    I received a mail inviting me for the Sahara Interview as follows having sent my application to [email protected]:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Interview Invitation

Dear Candidate,

Re: Graduate Management Training Programme

Thank you for applying for the above named position.

We have reviewed your C.V. and would like to invite you to have a chat with us.

All the details needed would be put up on the GMTP Face Book Group, for which you would receive an invitation via email in a short while.

Please ensure you log on regularly as this would be the only means of communication.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to call these numbers 07061201738, 07051834768 prior to the interview. This number will be available from 8.00am to 5.00pm on Monday to Friday.

We look forward to meeting with you.

Regards,

Group Human Resources

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then I was invited to add Sahara Gmtp as friend on facebook. Does this not look like scam? Can Sahara conduct their recruitment procedures in this manner?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12