Integrated Corporate Services Ltd (ICSL) Recruitment 2013 (Fresh Graduate and Experienced)
Location: Ibadan, Osogbo and Abeokuta
Integrated Corporate Services Ltd (ICSL) is a leading Pan African Recruitment company in Nigeria, with a buoyant client base across the key sectors of the economy. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies
Our clients require
1.) OND Graduates: OND Upper Credit graduates in any discipline, not more than 24years old.
2.) HND Graduates: HND Upper Credit graduates in any discipline, not more than 25 years old,
3.) Marketers: HND Upper/Lower Credit graduates, not more than 30 years, with 2 years or more experience in Marketing.
4.) OND information Technology: OND Upper Credit graduates in the following disciplines.
- Computer Science, Estate Management, Civil Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Secretarial Studies and Any discipline in the Social Sciences.
- Interested Candidates must have certificates/results to indicate they have finished school and at least 1 year experience in the listed disciplines.
5.) Social Science Graduates
B.Sc. graduates in any Social Science discipline (Second Class Upper Only). Candidates must have at least 2 years experience in Customer Service and Marketing.
6.) Assistant Direct Sales Managers
- Negotiation with prospective customers and other parties.
- Facilitate / training on sales processes and effective selling techniques
- Meet sales targets and goals as agreed terms
- BSC or HND degree in any discipline.
- At least five years and above experience in marketing
- Should have spent at least two years in a leadership position.
- Good business acumen/negotiating skills
- Good communication and people skills
7.) Experienced Transaction Officer/Experienced Teller (200 positions)
- OND Upper Credit and not more than 30 years old
- Not less than 2 years as a posting and receiving Teller.
- Knowledge of Finacle would be an added advantage
- HND/BSc/MBA in the relevant fields.
- 3-5 year experience in cataloguing, archiving, record and data management and electronic/online file management.
9. Executive Assistant
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in office management, secretarial services and administrative functions.
- Ideal candidate must be able to plan, schedule and manage itinerary of a top level executive. He would also be required to attend business meetings, take minutes and deliver business reports.
10.) HND with fluency in various Nigerian Languages
- HND Upper or Lower credit graduates in any discipline who can speak at least 2 Nigerian languages (Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba).
- Applicants for all positions must possess the following desirable characteristics:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with MS packages.
- Personable and good interpersonal skills,
- Energetic, attention to details and ability to multi-task.
- LL.B, B.L certificate with 1-3 years experience with a minimum of Second Class Lower qualification.
- Preference will be given to Lawyers with commercial experience.
12.) Fleet Managers
Candidates should possess 4-6 years experience in fleet management and administration, should be between 30-36 years and must have extensive experience in driving.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2013
Method of Application
Candidates are to send in their curriculum vitae as an attachment and the position applied for as the subject of the email to: [email protected]