+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Re: Diamond Bank Sending Text Message for the Post of FDT Through CM Exchange

Re: Diamond Bank Sending Text Message for the Post of FDT Through CM Exchange

Howdy Ause...
    Got a text message from CM Exchange Inviting me to a 5 Days Training @ the CM Exchange office 42, Burma Road,Apapa on 3Rd,4Th & 5Th Sept, 2010 And 6Th & 8Th Sept, 2010 @ the Diamond Bank Training School,Eleganza Plaza Apapa by 8.00 AM.....i did their Test early this year and passed also did their Interview too @ the Diamond Bank Training school but was not Contacted since, please i need information on this their FDT thing, like the type of work if its Front line Tellers,Bulk room Tellers AND also how much they are paying,the type of Staff i.e In-sourced Contract Staff or Outsourced Contract Staff....please ause.

Await your response ASAP........

Dejavu!

Quote Originally Posted by ndubili
    Is bulk teller/front teller if it is ond u applied for...but marketing for graduate...pls tell wat qualification u used,ur grade and age for d job...bcos i hav applied for long and dey hav not called me
    I used my ND Result when i was applying, had a lower Credit i submitted my C.V Through a Family friend that works in Diamond Bank months back and he was d one that helped me to drop the C.v u'll need to drop another C.v with your Results when u're interviewed.

Please do you know their Pay ? i mean Salary

Re: Re: Diamond Bank Sending Text Message for the Post of FDT Through CM Exchange

If its C & M Exchange, then Its Strictly for OND students that are doing IT, and the posittion is BulkTellers, as at 2009, they were paying them 30,000, but after the one year, they will allow you to stay for one year if you wish to stay, then your salary will be reduce to 28,500 that is minus tax,.
    But its good anyway, better than staying at home, abi na lie i talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Ernest
    If its C & M Exchange, then Its Strictly for OND students that are doing IT, and the posittion is BulkTellers, as at 2009, they were paying them 30,000, but after the one year, they will allow you to stay for one year if you wish to stay, then your salary will be reduce to 28,500 that is minus tax,.
    But its good anyway, better than staying at home, abi na lie i talk?
    @ Bros Don_Ernest, i dont think so, cos i finished my OND back as back far as 2002...and i sat for their Test with Bsc Holders Months back when i wrote their Test,So how come they're inviting me for I.T again..... well tanx for the little update.

Dejavu

+ Reply