+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PZ GRADUATE RECRUITMENT 2010!!!

PZ GRADUATE RECRUITMENT 2010!!!

PZ Cussons Vacancy: Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment October 2010

PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc, the largest subsidiary of PZ Cussons, has enjoyed tremendous business success in Nigeria for over a century. No other consumer goods company possesses our heritage in Nigeria or understands its customers better than we do. Our approach to Nigeria, our customers, our consumers and to our business is designed to sustain us far into the future. Our prime business objective in Nigeria is sustainable and profitable growth and our drive to be world-class in every aspect of our business life will be relentless.
    Owing to the continuing need for market expansion. Opportunities have been created for young graduates to join our organization as Graduate Trainees.

Job Title: Graduate Trainees
    Job Description
    We seek to recruit young university graduates in any related discipline into our Graduate Trainee Scheme. This program is designed to equip these graduates with the requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles within the organization.
    Successful candidates will undergo a six-month training period which will include intensive classroom training as well as attachments to key areas of our business. They will also be expected to handle assigned projects as part of their classroom training.

WE REQUIRE THAT YOU HAVE
    – A minimum of a Second Class Upper in any related discipline, A CAN DO attitude exhibiting our core values : COURAGE,ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS.
    - Good computer skills
    - Completed the National Youth service Corps(NYSC) year
    - Candidates must not be more than 28 years old.

Method of Application
    Qualified applicants should apply online at: www.dragnetnigeria.com/pzcussons
    Deadline
    Applications must be received on/before 2nd November 2010. Only short listed candidates would be contacted.

Re: PZ GRADUATE RECRUITMENT 2010!!!

Pls i nid proper clarification on this PZ vacancy,Early dis month the posted that they required Graduate trainee and i applied now they just posted again this vacancy,is the one i applied for stil valid or am i meant to re-apply!pls i need ur urgent response, any one in the house!

Guy its still dsmae 1 ... U cn try 2 apply again sha ... If its dsame u'l gt a response dah uv alrdy applied ... Ciao!!!

Guy, this application is through dragnet nigeria, if the first one you applied for is not through dragnet, then u need to apply again

its the same. i applied earlier this mnth.

+ Reply