+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: PWC calling for offer letter

Re: PWC calling for offer letter

@maybaby- i ve neva heard of dat company b4, but do check them out online and know wat their mission statement is.... It 'll kinda guide you in d way you present your arguments... 'm not gonna start acting like a pro 'm not but i 'll share the little dt i feel can help... Ensure you show a passion for the job... More like make them understand they 'd be missing out on somethin if they don't take you... And finally the most important pray(and fast)... It's God who gives, commit to His hands and if it is His will, my dear no jupiter 'd stop you...
    @UcheBobby- cheer up broda, God is still in business, He 'll neva forsake His own....
    @Tall chic- where ve you been all this while, you stayed off Naijahotjob for a long while.... Welcome bac... And thanks for the congratulations,... My dear na God o!
    @my ppl where una all come disappear to na..'.... Ppl re appreciating us and una Jst bone... jwhizzy, NK-chic et al... I understand jare the thing still de do me like it's a dream... LoL...
    @ALL- gettin a job isn't all about the pay package at least to me, it is about fulfilment and passion... Money should not be d motivation for a job, but it can be a determining factor, don't get me wrong... I ve seen ppl here say things like ".... Which Pays beta" or "has a higher pay package". You can be earning a million a month and still go bankrupt while someone earns a million a year and still build a house and buy a car...

@ Ufuoma77's money factor point. True words. As much as we need to get good income 2 fulfill financial goals, I believe quality service and results delivery should come first, and money would follow.

Let me share a brief testimony: In June I had a training which was sponsored (valued @ N100,000) but a commitment fee of N10,000 was attached to it for participants. This discouraged a lot of graduates who saw it as extortion. After attending that training, I became a better me,(with increased value/knowledge) knowing that every company I applied 2 afterwards would be missing out if I was not hired and it was so.(I'm not exaggeration now). All I needed 2 invest in my personal development was N10,000. Really, How much are u willing 2 invest in ur greatest asset, U?

Cheers!

I'm not exaggerating now. -pardon my 'typo-error'.

PWC finally calling for offer letter...

@ Ufuoma77, congrats dear. Hope u wnt 4gt dear naijahotjobbers wen work gets busy (u no wat i mean). Didnt mk it into Pwc but Baba God knows best...gues he's got something beta in store.
    No mistaken identity again oh cos sme peeps are agitating (for the records, lionleo is a "he"). Oga lionleo, its been noted..okay.

@Nk-chi, J-whizzy, aim@it (i forget any person). Congrats oh...enjoy d work. Tis gud 2b working after d stay @home. Many are called but few r chosen...u guys r d chosen few by PWC. Enjoy it.

@ Tall Chic, where u dey since U jst scarce.

@troublemaker, i feel u...felt same way wen i didnt make it too... but u sure say no be Theatre Arts u study??
    Got me laughing so hard, hvnt done dat in a long while. Kudos.

@All, Not 2worri, lets keep searching, lets keep hunting d jobs down...our sun will definitely shine 1day.

trust me.....its not easy attending an interview where all interviewers smiled at you ....and at last it came out unsuccessful....its so hurting ......i feel like goin back into my shell.......but i wont bcos God has a plan 4 me ...if i was so close to pwc ...it means i'm gettin closer to the target........we all should keep prayin ..like i said once, it is God who shares jobs..it only means it is not our turn. We jst got to make him keep liking us by the things we do ... congrats to uf an lionel . somethin told me lionel was gonna get the job and he did . its the spirit of positive thinking.
    trouble boy i'm feeling u ..in the mean time of job searchin try grabbin a microphone in comedy u may never know ..it may jst be it 4 u....... success y'llll .its not over until we win

@ Zinggi, thanx 4 taking note!

@ Enno, positive thinking sure helped me get in. But that was last year.

Meanwhile, whether u made it or no, brace up and believe this; the best is still on the way. So don't worry... be happy! For real!

Cheers!
    Aal izz well...

@ Zinggi: I dey o! I didn't have much to contribute on this thread cos I didn't make it to the interview stage... Hope u are doing great. Congrats once again to all those who were successful.

Thanks everyone for you warm wishes and congratulations. Its not far from your own break through 'cos God is still on the throne and sees our personal stuggles.
    @Ufuoma: dont mind me oh, Ive just seen everyones post I have been away for a while.... I appreciate all.

Congrats 2 all who made.
    More grace and strength to those who didn't make it.
    God has a different plan f4 each person.
    I'm happy 2 finally get u c the beginning of a new phase of this whole project of which i was once a part of.
    It all shows that we all will make it, but just at the appointed time.
    17th Wonder of the World

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and words of encouragement. For those that made it in to PwC, do not forget that it was not by your power as there are a lot of candidates who are better than we are. We wud meet on the 15th of september. Can't wait. For those that did not make it, remember, that "the sky is darkest just before dawn". Luv u all!!!

Congratulations to y'all that got the offer. I have been out of for a long time. I use to be an active poster but got discouraged along the line. Some posts here have encouraged me again.

To be candid, getting a good job in Nigeria of today aint easy. Its by God's favour. I finished my NYSC in february 2009 and I navigated many streets in Lagos and Abuja for interviews and aptitude tests. Having being disappointed by the likes of mtn, glo, P&G, KPMG, PwC and many others, I decided to pursue an M.Sc programme cos time waits for no man. I'd be getting my a$$ outta this country this weekend for my M.Sc in Sweden. I pray for God's favour in a strange land.

Quote Originally Posted by aim@it
    I'm not exaggerating now. -pardon my 'typo-error'.
    We know its a typo. LMAO.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

Quote Originally Posted by samtex View Post
    Congratulations to y'all that got the offer. I have been out of for a long time. I use to be an active poster but got discouraged along the line. Some posts here have encouraged me again.

To be candid, getting a good job in Nigeria of today aint easy. Its by God's favour. I finished my NYSC in february 2009 and I navigated many streets in Lagos and Abuja for interviews and aptitude tests. Having being disappointed by the likes of mtn, glo, P&G, KPMG, PwC and many others, I decided to pursue an M.Sc programme cos time waits for no man. I'd be getting my a$$ outta this country this weekend for my M.Sc in Sweden. I pray for God's favour in a strange land.

We know its a typo. LMAO.
    The feeling here is quite nostalgic. Was searching for some information online and then I stumbled on this... Humble beginnings indeed. 9 years on and we are still here

I everyone that participated in this thread have met their life goals. Some are married, some became friends, some fell by the way. In all, we remain grateful for the opportunity that life has brought up our way. Stay blessed guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Chic View Post
    @ Zinggi: I dey o! I didn't have much to contribute on this thread cos I didn't make it to the interview stage... Hope u are doing great. Congrats once again to all those who were successful.
    I hope you eventually got a better offer elsewhere. Funny how i never read this back then. Oh well

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234