+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: PWC calling for offer letter

Re: PWC calling for offer letter

Although i've sent my congratulatory message before now but i just want specifically appreciate @Ufuoma77 and @troublemaker for their encouragement to those of us in the house still looking upon the lord for UNMERITED FAVOUR.

@Ufuoma77...CONGRATULATIONS once again...But always remember your HUMBLE beginning and be KIND to those around you.
    O

Troublemaker, u shud do some writing n comedy... lmao when i read ur piece yesterday... but it's all good sha. U can think of stochasticman... sometimes the 'good' has to give way for the 'best'. It's all good.

@ufuoma, a phone call should have done the trick. But no wahala sha. when r u guys starting? and for the records, lionleo is a 'he'!

Cheers all...
    Aal izz well...

@ Troublemaker...

I feel like crying when reading your post SIMPLY BECAUSE when it happened to me, I CRIED A LOT

As a youth corper in 2008, i passed PWC test and was called to resume (without interview) BUT as God will have it, I was not rejected in my Primary Place of Assignment.

After finishing NYSC Last year (2009), I was not retained so job searching started. I applied again to PWC (Entry Level) and passed the test again. I was called for interview, as in the normal 4 stages interview BUT didn't made it at the end. I was so sad and unhappy as if there is no GOD. I stayed at home for several months BUT believe me,
    GOD HAS SOMETHING for you. I'm now working in a company with salary better than PWC.

Please also note that God's time is the best and YOUR TIME SHALL SOON COME.
    It is well my brother.

Take heart, have faith and keep on pushing.

CONGRATULATION to all those that made it to PWC

...but how much is their entry leel pay with all this recesion

congratulations to u all.i wish u all dvery best n Gods favour

congrats to u all o.pls wen u recieve d offer letter,give d house an insight into thier pa..................
    S

CONGRATS to all who made it to PWC... It's not been easy I know...with the prayers and fasting, etc. God has already said it, so your letters are just a confirmation...

To all those who didn't make it, try to PUSH harder. God has already said something about u... It's only time that will tell...

jux

Congrats Pple!!

congrats all dat made it

Once again, congratulations to all who were called - Ufuoma77, Nk-chi and the others.
    I wasn't called. Almost felt like crying but unfortunately I couldn't. In my group, only 1 person was called out of the 4 of us. This was the mail they sent to me yesterday...

Your Application to PwC
    Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:04 PM
    "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:#############

Dear Applicant

APPLICATION FOR THE Graduate Associate VACANCY

We have finalised our decision on your application for the position as Graduate Associate, and regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful.

We have, however, retained your application in our database. You may elect to remain in the database so that your application can be searched against other vacancies that may match your specific skills or you may wish to remove your application from our database at any time.

Thank you for your interest in PricewaterhouseCoopers. We wish you all the best in the future.

Kind regards

HR Executive

234 1 2711700

[email protected]

I wish to encourage the rest of us who were not called to take heart and keep pushing on. This is not the end of the world and I believe that God has a perfect plan for each and every one of us. Cheers

@Troublemaker: You are funny indeed. . I was really encouraged by your posts
    To God be the glory!

PLS I NEED INTERVIEW FORMAT ON ABAX OOSA chartered accountants

Congratulations to UFUOMA77 et al, pls i'll need ur experience on interview to enlighten me, i've an interview with ABAX-OOSA professionals, chartered accountants, n don't know wot to expect, can someone help me out?

@Troublemaker: wonder why ure not counting big ones by now...u got crazy talent and humour...use it man
    !

Hi Guyz!!!!

Wow!!!dont know wot 2 say rily!!!i'v bn there b4 & blv me....dt feeling is killing....wen i dint get PWC, i withdrew in2 ma shell & started thinking bout d whole interview process again (& trust mi, PWC happened 2 b d simplest interview I'v eva attended)...Irony of life init....

I was all by masef & almost lost hope, buh wit testimonies on NAIJAHOTJOBS & encouragemts 4rm Family, Folks & Friends...I took other Bold steps....& I got a kol place 2 start off in Feb....also, thru Godz Favor..I wld b joining Stochasticman(I suppose I got d name..lol!!) & some others to resume @ KPMG com Sept 2010....

Rem..1 with God is 1 wit Majority(if not All)....

Congratz 2 all PWC Newbiez!!!!!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast