+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: PWC calling for offer letter

Re: PWC calling for offer letter

@Ufuoma77 and Lionleo: Told ya guys God wont let me down........ Got d call this afternoon at about 1pm! Hope to bump into you guys 2morrow.
    I praise God ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nice... congrats Nk. C ya around!
    Aal izz well...

Congratulations to all, I guess the rest of us have to wait for the next best thing

@All Successful Candidates Congratulations and godspeed through the rest of your careers.

@ufouma, i remember u sounded unhappy when u didnt make GSK's cut off but u were happy for those that did. Lesson, rejoice with those who rejoice. Congrats!
    B

Congratulations to all who made it.
    This is a stepping stone to greater things.
    God is good

I called 012711700 today. It rang then the dialogue followed.

pwc [lady's voice]: Hello this is pwc, How may I......

troublemaker: Hello, I am troublemaker, I'll like to speak to Bayo.

pwc [lady's voice]: Alright, Hold On.

troublemaker: Abeg be quick, I no get credit o.

bayo: Hello, Bayo on the line.

troublemaker: Hello, this is troublemaker. What have you been doing since all this days, you have called Ufuoma77, NK-chi etc but u refused to call me. It means u have been sleeping on duty.

bayo: Haba! I have not been sleeping on duty.

troublemaker: I just said I should call before coming to make trouble in your office tomorrow morning.

bayo: troublemaker, please don't come. Let us settle the matter amicably.

troublemaker: Now you are talking. So I am giving you 2 minutes to call me to come and collect my letter.

bayo: which letter?

troublemaker: my offer letter.

bayo: your offer letter is not with me.

troublemaker: you must be joking the spelling of my name is T..R..O..U..B..L..E..M..

[bayo interrupts]
    bayo: I know the spelling of your name it is not here. I have called all the successful candidates. I'm sorry, I wish better luck elsewhere.

troublemaker: Haaaaaaa! Bayoooooo u don fall my hand.

bayo: sorry, it is not my fault.

troublemaker: No tell me that one. I go catch you tomorrow. If you no come office tomorrow, I go catch you next tomorrow. If you no come...

MTN: You credit has been exhausted, please recharge your account.

I sat down, looked up, stood up.....confused. Tried to sleep but couldn't.

Then went out to the chemist shop, bought vitamin C.
    Took about 15 tablets of vitamin C and slept off.
    Woke up and still found myself in this sinful world, hale & hearty.
    Is it that there is no over dose for Vitamin C tablets or the drugs are fake?
    I was on my way to scatter the chemist shop.
    Then I asked myself "What am I going to say on getting there?"

Within 30 minutes, I have encouraged myself. Nothing dey happen. Life goes on.
    Here am I again in naijahotjobs having a nice time.

@Ufuoma77, NK-chi, Jwhizzy and other naijahotjobbers that made it to pwc; kindly accept my congratulations. God sees my heart and He knows I am sincerely happy for you, I sincerely love you and sincerely pray that your journey to pwc shall be a successful and fruitful one.

@Fellow hot jobbers that were disappointed by pwc. It is God's will, His will shall always stand. The best thing now is to thank God for not making it to pwc, cheer up and move ahead till we get to the appointed destination.

Congrats to NK-chi,Ufoma77,Lionleo and other successful naijahotjobbers......especially Ufoma77...this is my first blog...i joined naijahotjobs cos of people like bros sammie and ufoma...u guys are really inspirational....

to all the other Hopefuls...By the special grace of God..the job that would lead us to greater heights would be our portion In Jesus Name.Amen

@Troublemaker .....u should try comedy as a hobby...u really got me laughing.....but i hope the vitamin c part was a joke o....i wish you the very best.Cheers

@troubleMaker- Pls PM, i ve to meet you... Wow you re so so hilarious... I read your congratulatory first before your comedy post and it got me cryin... Really i was touched by your immediate post... You 'll get there my broda, those who wish others well also get goodness and favour in return... God is still in business, he 's not on leave and He 'll visit you in no time soon... When i came online to see who got d call and saw that you and Uchebobby didn't get it i was sad.... You guys re great.... You 'd definitely not ve to look too far.... All these i pray from d bottom of my heart in Jesus' name..... AMEN....

@AAsh, thanks for the post... It's a family atmosphere in here... Jst feel free to ask any of us questions botherin you, 'm sure someone 'd be readily available to answer.... And i feel deeply honoured to kno that i ve impacted your life positively as well...
    @zinwa- thanks for all your advice as well... It was really helpful.... I got thru that KPMG as well, it was really tense... The test was up a notch from PwC's...
    @al- lionleo is my oga o! He/she has been workin wit PwC before hand... Na him give us tips to even navigate thru...
    @Lionleo, unfortunately didn't get to meet you... I wonder how that 'd ve been possible anyways... E seun pupo... Na go de, da lu , de gwo......

@ y'all, I have been following this thread and decided to join naijahotjobs to contribute because I've not seen a good network such as this especially that of this thread.

I was also successful @ d interviews and was called 2 pick up the offer letter.

I owe this to My God, Jehovah Jireh alone. He definitely makes all things beautiful in 'His time'.

I say congratulations 2 Ufoma, NK-chi, Jwhizzy, and the others I met yesterday. I look forward to a great relationship with you all.

To Troublemaker & all those who were not called, I say -U're are next in line. Just keep faith and hope alive! Very soon, we'll hear your testimonies.

God bless all who have contributed to this thread. As u've 'watered' me & others, u'll also b 'watered'.

@troublemaker, you are wonderful and very ludicrous. Pls bear with pwc. Dont mind them. Na so they do me last year before Baba God tell them say Him pass them by giving me Kpmg which pays better now. Relax and keep pushing, your time will soon come. Cheer up my brother!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast