+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Provide help and get help of what you provided plus 30% in 30 days

Provide help and get help of what you provided plus 30% in 30 days

HOW DOES MMM WORK?

MMM is a community of people providing each other financial help on the principle of gratuitousness, reciprocity and benevolence.
    In MMM you don’t have to make contracts or pledge your property. In MMM there are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple: one participant asks for help — another one helps.

The only thing that MMM demands from its participants is to be honest and kind to each other. You ask for financial help when you need it, you give financial help when you are able to do it.

VERY IMPORTANT!

There is no ?entral account, where all the System money flows to (and where it can be easily stolen from :-)). All the money is only on the banking accounts of the participants themselves! On a lot of thousand and million private accounts. Participants transfer to each other directly, without intermediaries! (What are they for? :-)) In fact, MMM only regulates the process — nothing more. So the System completely belongs to people. No kidding! It is a real mutual aid fund where ordinary people help each other.

How does it work technically? You declare the willingness to give help (click in your Personal Office (hereinafter PO) "Provide Help"), after which your account will be rewarded with mavro (internal “currency”/scores of the System). Mavros will start growing from the moment of offering the contribution at the rate of 30% per month. (Calculation of reward occurs twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 00:00 GMT.) This sum in Mavro shows how much you can request for yourself.

Say you have announced willingness to assist with $ 100. You will be rewarded in your Personal Office with 100 mavro. And they will immediately start growing! A month later, these 100 will become 130 mavro. Accordingly, you will be able to request assistance for $ 130.

However, it is not necessary at all to wait for a month. Help can be requested at any time. But only after confirmation of your mavro. What does "after confirmation" mean? It means only after you actually transfer money, i.e. really give assistance to another participant. (But not just declare willingness. :-)) Request for providing help comes to you in your personal office. If you do not do it within 48 hours, you will be removed from the system. (For all eternity. :-))

PROOF OF PAYMENT

On the 27th of April I showed willingness to provide help of N50k, I got matched with another participant that needs help on the 13th of May and a today I made made request to get help of N80k and GBAM!!! within 5 mins I got matched with a participant who within an hour paid into my account. See attached God bless Sergey Mavrodi for this ideolody that is turning the poor situation of people around.
    Joins us here /1ZFubtT as we continue changing our financial world!!!

You can participate from anywhere in the World. Contact me 07064019784, 07080031030 or [email protected] to know how...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmm-proof1.jpg   mmm-proof.jpg   how_is_work.jpg  

+ Reply