+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Pls house which offer is better Chi Limited nig(chi-group) or De-united(indomie) foods.?

Pls house which offer is better Chi Limited nig(chi-group) or De-united(indomie) foods.?

House pls i need help people who av worked/workin in chi or indomie concernin der welfare package and take home wage for entry(microbiologist) level. May God bless us.

Re: Pls house which offer is better Chi Limited nig(chi-group) or De-united(indomie) foods.?

@idrizzle

I wldnt know what d take home of any of d org is, bt learnt CHI is stingy, and it may be true cos most of these lebanese/chinese-managed firms are not very employee-friendly.

Re: Pls house which offer is better Chi Limited nig(chi-group) or De-united(indomie) foods.?

i think idomie would do you much good

@idrizzle,indomie is better. Please,i and 12 other guys had an interview wt them in july in kaduna. We've not heard 4rm them since. Were u interviewed 4 d new branch's recruitment in Kaduna? Please, reply.

@aloralord yes i was, and we start off next year jan. They ought to ve startd since sept but dey had issues wit d properties. Dnt worry dey wil call u guys next month. Thxs

@idrizzle-CHI is just a stone throw from my house @Ajao Estate. They make huge profits but der pay is extremely poor

Of course its indomie.The Chi grp offered s-one(wt HND) 35k monthly. @idrizzle,i was part of that interview aloralord mentioned. I started losn hope after 3months. I hope they call us cos it took sacrifice to attend that interview. Please,did u have ur interview at The TAVERN HOTEL in july. Please reply cos the other guys have lost faith in the process.
    B

@montedo. I had my interview in their HQ office here in lagos. and last time i spoke wit d HR he said they will start callin dec 4 d new site in kd.just chill and dnt lose hope yet. God bless us

@idrizzle,thanks. Guess its time 4 prayers. Can u send me a personal message conveying ur mobile no? Wld lyk to talk to u. I pray things work out. Peace!
    B

@montedo , i dnt seem to knw how to do dis personal message. Ok. Send me ur mail so i can mail my no to u.. Just relax.ehh .its well in jesus name

@idrizzle,08181532964 is my no. U can beep me. U can send a PM to a member by clickn on a box beneath d member's username. Anyway, thats my no. Yes, its well.
    B

@idrizzle,08181532964 is my no. U can beep me. Its easier that way. U can click on d box beneath a member's username to send him/her a Personal message. U may want to do so next time. Its well oh!
    B

house, wats up from ist bank? have they started calling

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast