+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Pls help: Experienced post with cbn or auditor general's office?

Pls help: Experienced post with cbn or auditor general's office?

Dear House,Please ur candid advice is needed for which post with CBN or auditor generalks office is better off. God bless you all as you make contributions. A close friend of mine who was lucky to get appointments with these two parastaltals is all confused on which to choose. Please ur advice wld be nuch appreciated. May the Good Lord count us amongst the Lucky ones too!

Re: Pls help: Experienced post with cbn or auditor general's office?

Both is gud,cbn can have a good working environment bt all eyes re always on them .slight mess up can lead to wahala compare to d AG office.
    Let him choose where his heart stand he will not regret it.

Hi. I did my youth service with CBN and i tell dat working wit CBN is d best dat can happen to anyone. There is grat room for growth, regular courses for staff and thier pay is great. Job security is superb. CBN is a family of workers. Choosinf CBN is not a better choice. Its simply d best!

how i wish to have just one there, my guy they are both okay, but as for me oo i will choose CBN.
    f

The Office of the Auditor General office is usually more prone to the effects of political upheavals. At least the CBN is more more cushioned until you get to a certain position and then everything is politics. He and God should come to a conclusion on the issue, for all we know the Office of the Auditor General is where his star may shine.

hi tumtum, i tink i'll prefer dat of cbn, above al..d person shd pray and ask 4 guidance from God, he alone kws d end of d matter 4rm d beginin... pls wat state is the person from and which post is it auditor 1 or 2. i had an intervw wit dem last month for auditor 2 under imo state. still waiting for their reply...

tHank you all!The thing is CBN is just taking longer than xpected. She started d cbn recruitment process in january dis year and dey'v bn on series of interviews n medicals until now but as for d other, process started last month and here they dis week with an offer already. Am sure that's y she wanted to start it off since cbn's wait has bn ova long!@sexy x: I really dunno which one of d two bt I knw she got called on d fone on monday! Just b patient mayb its zone by zone. Dis is central north hope I helped a bit at least for security reasons!@ts

den she shd take d one she is sure of 4 nw, she can always switch 2 the oda if she feels it's necessary wen it comes. pls wats her state of origin, i did 4 imo and abia in abuja and it was last month too, ur response will help. tanx

Let her go on her knees and ask God.anytin without God is in vain.she might decide one now on her self and at d end of d day she might end up being a sacked fellow.nobdy is praying for dt bt my advice is dt she shuld seek d face of God first!

+ Reply