+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Oceanic Saga

Re: Oceanic Saga

God has the finally say, and HE say its ur time of RESTORATION.

Its good to rely on God. But Nigerians, please rely also on rules, laws, and principles. Rely also on honourable conduct. Rely also on vision and true brotherhood. These are the makings of true greatness and Godliness. For the devil also disguises himself as an angel of light!

maxweber

@doze22, obeying GOD and relying on HIM will make one to follow rules, laws and principles as long as it is not against those of GOD. GOD is not one to be mocked, for whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap. So anyone claiming to serve God in other to mislead people will be exposed in God's own due time.If one is spiritualy awake, reads the scriptures and prays earnestly 4 God's holy through Jesus Christ, the person would be able to know the false teachers and be free from false religion and its false teachings which are are not based on the bible.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@ maxweber

What do u call prosperity? Do u think God want people to suffer? He's desire is that all men be saved & come to the knowledge of the Truth (of His Word). The fact that people (or even born again christians) were laid off doesn't mean the Word of God has failed or what Pastors have said is wrong or right. God's Word is forever settled.
    The above meaning that many Christians will go through this World to Heaven, but because they don't know or follow the principles of the Word, they experience poverty or lack on the earth. Jesus came that we should have life in abundance - some would just have life while others would have it in abundance (John 10:10).

This so-called global meltdown is a pointer to the fact that Entreprenuership would always be the Ultimate way. We should all therefore strive to start our own business (no matter how small) by satisfying a need effectively. God promises to bless the work of our hands (Deut.28:.

maxweber

@oshoma1, God is not pleased seeing humans suffering.And he has promised of a new world of human society made up of righteous individuals with no class distinction i.e saying this is a poor or rich person.In John 10:10 u quoted, there Jesus is not talking about this present life but a 'real life' to come in future.( You can read 1 Timothy 6:17-19 ). 'By saying that people experience lack or poverty because of not knowing/following the principles of God's word' means that all of God's servants must be rich.But I want you to understand that in the Bible there were servants of God who were materially poor.Even Mary the mother of Jesus was not wealthy.So the fact that someone is poor does not mean that he or she does not not have God's blessing, and pastors does not support this.
    'This so-called global meltdown is a pointer to the fact that Entrepreneurship would always be the ultimate way' by saying that means you only believe that humans still have what it takes to solve our problems that relegating GOD and his Kingdom to the background and this is what pastors do when they preach about worldly prosperity.....
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@ maxweber

The John 10:10 relates to life here on earth. As regards, 1Timothy 6:17-19, the 1st part says the Rich should be warned not to put their trust in uncertain riches - meaning they shouldn't lose focus on God who is the Source. The latter part(18-19) means riches are for ultimately for the expansion of the kingdom - for example, how do you preach Jesus to someone who's hungry without giving him food? Most servants of God that started out poor didn't remain that way after experiencing God (Job 8:7). The fact that some were poor doesn't mean thats God's will. (2 Corinthians 9:8, 2 Cor.8:9)

I'm not relegating God to the background, God has given us dominion over the earth (Genesis 1:26-2& all things richly to enjoy. The power to be rich & get wealth (Deut.8:1 has already being given to us, what we need is divine Wisdom to get it & administer/use wisely for every good work - reconciling of men to God. (2 Corinthians 9:8-10).

Is sickness, poverty or being poor & other negative things good things? God only gives good things (James 1:17)

Entrepreneurship (satisfying needs effectively) as a Christian most times puts your faith to work, because then we would have to believe God (His Word) to bless the work of our hands (Deut.28: & cause men to give unto our bosom (Luke 6:3.

Now dat this crisis is rocking down this banks thru cost saving measures vis avis;right sizing,branch optimization,reduction in overhead cost,branch streamlining and other wonderful english lexicology dis protagonist can think about.Here lies my worries:abut 2000 staffs of oceanic bank were laid-off,what hope do fellow hopefuls-i mean those who have gone thru all interviews(medical test inclusive) have now in this scenario.will they still be engaged or will all this efforts and waiting all this while be a worthless venture?please any naijahotjober who is privileged with classified info in this area should please allay this fears.A more fulfilling new year!

God will definately see those ones that got affected in the saga...God will definately take you to the top again.i believe absolutely well that your LIGHT will shine again.Draw your self to God because he is incharge of the key to different doors.

As if dat was not enough, they still sacked more yesterday. For those affected, always remember psalm 121. Our God is a very present help in time of trouble.

It is well with them, God has uplifted them, they shuld not shake, cry or complain.

Good jobs better dan bank jobs is awaiting them

let me know what is happening about the oceanic saga am in a remote area in nigeria and never had of anything.
    thanks

Re: maxweber

hello maxweber, i do not mean 2 scorn u but i want you to know that God promises his people wealth thougth there are conditions 2 that, i.e if only they will haken and follow his commandments..God gives the power to get wealth(Deut. 8v1, I wish above all things that hou mayest prosper...(3rd John 2)..keep God's word and prosper..(Deut.29v9), if they obey they will spend thier days in prosperity..(Job 36v11)...also Deut 28v 1-13 says if thou shall harken deligently to his commands all the blessings in that scriptures shall be yours...please all God wants his people to prosper, but u must leave by his rules and be deligent in your work..Prov.22v29, says, seeth thou a man deligent in his business he shall stand b4 Kings....it is well with u all... FOLLOW GOD KEEP HIS COMMANDMENT, BE DELIGENT IN UR WORK AND HE SHALL MAKE U PROSPER...OUR GOD IS A WEALTHY GOD....THANKS

hello maxweber, i do not mean 2 scorn u but i want you to know that God promises his people wealth thougth there are conditions 2 that, i.e if only they will haken and follow his commandments..God gives the power to get wealth(Deut. 8v1, I wish above all things that hou mayest prosper...(3rd John 2)..keep God's word and prosper..(Deut.29v9), if they obey they will spend thier days in prosperity..(Job 36v11)...also Deut 28v 1-13 says if thou shall harken deligently to his commands all the blessings in that scriptures shall be yours...please all God wants his people to prosper, but u must leave by his rules and be deligent in your work..Prov.22v29, says, seeth thou a man deligent in his business he shall stand b4 Kings....it is well with u all... FOLLOW GOD KEEP HIS COMMANDMENT, BE DELIGENT IN UR WORK AND HE SHALL MAKE U PROSPER...OUR GOD IS A WEALTHY GOD....THANKS

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast