+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Oceanic Saga

Oceanic Saga

Guys, I tend to wonder wat kinda christmas CBN nd Co. Wants Nigerians to celebrate. If u say Intercontinental is a mad house, den Oceanic shld be its cousin. Guess d way foward is self employment to avoid all dis kinda embarassment.... For people affected, remember.. God has got ur back. No fallin, no shakin. Hapen de noting.

Re: Oceanic Saga

For those affected the lord is ur strenght
    07real

frank6

For those affected accept my sympathy.Take solace in HIM.GOD is never the source of our problems but just that he allows them to happen becos his universal soveriegnty was challenged by the devil long ago and humans chose independence from GOD failing in different forms of governance.It is time we turn to HIM for help.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

maxweber

Those who does not believe in GOD b4 are begining to acknowledge the existence of a SUPERNATURAL BEIGN( JEHOVAH GOD ). What should we tell the pastors who preach prosperity?What is the meaning of this present global economic reccession? We should never trust our wealth.It cannot save us.It is a warning to the world.For the pastors that preaches prosperity they have fail to tell people that GOD'S KINGDOM is solution to our problem.''My God is not a poor God''. But does GOD promise wealth? Does the fact that someone is poor mean that he or she does not have GOD'S blessing? GOD wants us to have a proper view of this thing called money.What is our relationship with others who are so called poor ones? This calls for self meditatation.......
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

may God give dem solace in this times,stay blessed

for those affected, God is your strength. He has better one in reserve. Loose not thy hope!

As the wise saying goes: "Down fall of a man is not the end of his life" You have fallen now only to be able to pick that special thing God has placed for you on the floor that will elevate you to a greater height. God is fathfull, so don't rely only on your own strength. Take heart
    franky

I WILL LIKE TO EDUCATE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CALLING SANUSI A MAYHEM, FOR THOSE WHO SAY SO DO NOT THE ETHICS OF BANKING. AM ALMOST THRU WITH MY POST GRAD COS IN BANKINH AND FINANCE AND AM ALSO A BANKER.
    1)1STLY AM NOT HAPPY THAT INTER AND OCEANIC SACKED FELLOW COLLEAGUE OF OURS
    2)THE SITUATION IN WHICH BANKS FIND THEMSELVES ARE COS BY THEMSELVES, REMEMBER SANUSI WAS ALSO AN MD AND NEVER HAD PROB WIT THOSE AFFECTED BANKS MD, SO NO ISSUE OF VEXATION,
    3)THIS BANK WENT AGAINST BANKING RULE
    A)THEY LOST OVER 350BILLION EACH COMPARED TO OTHER BANKS 25BILLION -45BILLION (WAT A BIG GAP)\
    B)THIS BANK GAVE LOAN TO COMPANY WHICH THEIR DIRECTOR HAD VESTED INTEREST(NOTE THEIR IS NOTHING WRONG WIT THAT ONLY IF,I SAY ONLY IF THE DIRECTOR DECLARE THEIR INTEREST IN THIS COMPANY TO CBN AUTHORITY) BUT THEY DID NOT AND THEY NEVER REPAID THIS LOAN
    C)THAT BANKS GIVING LOAN SHOULD NOT GIV MORE THAN 15% OBILIGOR LIMIT(MORE THAN 15% OF SHAREHOLDERS FUND) SO IS 350 BILLION MORE THAN SHAREHOLDERS FUND.BUT THIS BANK GAV MORE 2 TIMES ITS SHAREHOLDER FUND
    D)THAT ANY LOAN GIVIN MUST HAVE COLLATARAL BUT THEY GAV LOAN WIT OUT A SINGLE A ONE(HOW CAN A BANK GIV A LOAN TO A COMPANY WITH LESS THAN 2 MILLION NAIRA WORTH IN SHARE CAPITAL, A LOAN OF 2BILLION. NOT JUST ONE COMPANY) ABA
    NOW WHO IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS SACK
    IF THE BANKS WHERE HEALTHY THEY WOULD VE ABSORBED THE SHOCK OF ECONOMY CRUNCH
    THEY CAN NOT COPE WIT HIGH OPERATIONAL COST IT JUST SIMPLES ECONOMICS PRINCIPLE COS BY THEIR PREVIOUS MD
    SO LETS KNOW WHO TO BLAME

THANK YOU

maxweber

We are not blaming anybody here. Our problems are caused by bias,greediness, quest for material wealth and lack of Godly fear.It is high time we conduct ourselves honestly in all things.Man has ever since, been dominating his fellow man to injury.GOD is there for his loyal ones.Throw your burden on him and HE will sustain you, never will he allow you and your family to totter.

Hi

Maxweber, i dey gbadun your post. Kip it up. I want 2 believe u are a witness.

maxweber

@olaswealth, Thanks man.Yeah, u are not wrong. It's just that some people has failed to realize that the scene of this world is rapidly changing to the worst and this is no time to lean upon our own understanding, instead we should turn to our creator for guidance.No suggestions, blames, and opinions we as humans gives on this issue can solve our problems.Any of us that goes in there, sorry to say it: will also be corrupted by the system.My sympathy to those affected, I really know what it is like staying without a job.But GOD cares.......

PLEASE HOUSE HOW REAL IS SUPERTUBENG AND BBL CONSULT RECRUITING FIRMS, THEY ASKED FOR 1000 CONSULTATION FEES EACH

when a door closes a better one opens. cheers
    I love The Lord

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast