+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Oando Calls

Re: Oando Calls

@ El-AZAR,
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-AZAR
    @bat2,
    It is evidence that you are a new in this forum, better be guided on the way you address people on this forum, even though you were invited and you do not wish to disclose the Avenue, why not keep cool and stop acting like we are here to fight over a piece of land, usage of abusive and offensive words in the forum is a slap to the concept of this forum that has really healped a lot of Nigerian Youths

@memyselfandi,
    I am really disappointed with your response, You have really shown a thorough reflection of what your name is. I think if I were to have my way I will simulate a secluded world where only you will give birth to your self, live, teach yourself, go to school alone and eventually marry yourself. Know very well that self centered individuals dont go that far in life. success can not be achieved unilaterally without support of others in one way or the other.

Let us all be guided accordingly and reliquish this idea of me myself and I as it will get us to no where. what will be will be and is independent of how it will eventually come to be.

I guess you did not understand "memyselfandi's quote. Plz read through it again. He was only tryingto cajole or mimick Bat2. lol

well after all said and done,the test has come and gone.I do not owe anyone any apologies.bcos this house is full of hypocrites,imagine naijahotjobbers even gatecrashed a test specifically for experienced hire,gosh and they didnt even post the address.of course they were sent back empty hande.lol :P :P :P

d test has come & gone & u've got d job....uhhhh? Bat2,i pray u learn within urself,u claim 2b an xperience & u dnt knw hw 2 interract in small forum like dis.
    Rememba;Que Sera,Sera....what will be,will be.if d job is urs,its urs & if it's nt,it's nt.no matta hw u withold d informatn.

any show?

Quote Originally Posted by D-KELVIN
    d test has come & gone & u've got d job....uhhhh? Bat2,i pray u learn within urself,u claim 2b an xperience & u dnt knw hw 2 interract in small forum like dis.
    Rememba;Que Sera,Sera....what will be,will be.if d job is urs,its urs & if it's nt,it's nt.no matta hw u withold d informatn.
    I used to be interested in sharing privileged info on this site but now I am having a rethink. Can You imagine that after posting info on a job here, I appended my fone No. Thousands called within a few days. I responded but they were all busy sorting and blocking in fact some trying to block me an applicant for the job. The annoying thing is not how easy my cell number was circulated but that when the info came out NONE I repeat NO ONE border to call or post anything on the forum to aid fellow members or even create their topics. They were busy lobbying and hijacking the scheme. Thank God I have something doing and I'm not complaining otherwise that was really a bad precedence.
    Forum members and Especially unregistered guests change and get registered. Stop benefiting from people without helping others in return. Its a selfish mentality. Anyway God dey.

Well for all you haters,I got a call yesterday inviting me for a chat in VI.Wish me good luck

@bat2,I think the only time you can bravado is when you have gotten your offer letter and scan it to the aos as proof.
    it's gonna be alright

well no one has scanned his or her offer letter here so why the rush ,I am very up beat about my chances ,so why dont u join the wish him good train,ciao

Bat2 i wonder if you are even a graduate because you sound so immature. I am so sure that there is no job. You are such a deluded child.

Quote Originally Posted by chic-aaa
    Bat2 i wonder if you are even a graduate because you sound so immature. I am so sure that there is no job. You are such a deluded child.
    Leave Bat2, d boy na small pikin. He takes everything jokingly. No seriousness on his part. This kind of people even if smuggled in with high profile connection would still lose their job one day because of childish tantrums.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123