Interswitch Limited – From an engineering standpoint, Interswitch Limited has rolled out point-of-sales applications, customized ATM flows, arbitration systems, collection systems, disbursement systems, direct-debit systems, web payment systems, retail/inventory management systems, value-added services (recharge and bill payments – integrating the telcos and countless service providers, from cable TV, to airlines, to conglomerates, to government institutions…), identity management solutions and of course Verve – the Nigerian card by the Nigerian company for the Nigerian man that can do more (and potentially much more) than any other card in these parts.
This is quite a bit, spanning across 10 product clusters, 2 million lines of code processing over 2 million transactions per day peaking at about 140 transactions per second. And yet, there is so much more new stuff we are currently working on and need to work on. Therefore, we are calling on like-minded passionate engineers like you to come join us as we build the future of payments in the capacity below:
Storage Engineer
Skills/Description
I have plenty of interest in virtualization technologies, storage infrastructure, server operating systems and software-defined networks. Essentially, I want to work with lots of technologies and build a world-class cloud, while continuously scaling it to serve businesses. This is who I am, and this position is for me.
Requirement

Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Benefits

Health insurance package
High-end laptop
Extra 19-inch monitor
Free catered lunch
Pension plan
Exam fees reimbursement
20+ days off work
Individual performance linked bonus
Team-based profit share
Vibrant employee share option scheme
An environment that celebrates the ingenuity of individuals and rewards team efforts

Network Engineer
Skills/Description
I love networking and/or internetworking and always have. After doing tons of hours of lab I am now looking for the real stuff.
I love to put a network together and just watch those packets flow right through.
I want to sort out the spanning-trees and undo the routing loops, blaze right through those firewall configurations and stop the wrong stuff with an intrusion prevention system. This is who I am, and this position is for me.
Requirement

Benefits

Health insurance package
High-end laptop
Extra 19-inch monitor
Free catered lunch
Pension plan
Exam fees reimbursement
20+ days off work
Team-based profit share
An environment that celebrates the ingenuity of individuals and rewards team efforts

Dev-ops Engineer

Skills/Description
I am a darned good developer but I prefer server-side scripting, learning new technologies and cobbling these tools together to make the entire process of systems administration to be, for example, a simple matter of clicking a button, recline in my chair and watch several applications deploy simultaneously to hundreds of servers. This is who I am, and this position is for me.
Requirement

Benefits

Health insurance package
High-end laptop
Extra 19-inch monitor
Free catered lunch
Pension plan
Exam fees reimbursement
20+ days off work
Team-based profit share

Developer
Skills/Description
I am passionate about programming. It’s the one thing I think I could do for free. Cool technologies, cooler gadgets, processing power, plenty of RAM, a clear plan, internet access, headphones and it’s a party for me! I love to take code to production…
I love the ‘god’ feeling I get when I see someone served by my innovation.
I want to be exposed to evolving global best practices, whet my appetite for information and work with smart people; people that understand me, are different and are changing things for potentially millions of people around the world. This is who I am, and this position is for me.
Requirement

Benefits

Health insurance package
High-end laptop
Extra 19-inch monitor
Free catered lunch
Pension plan
Exam fees reimbursement
20+ days off work
Team-based profit share

Enterprise Architect & Systems Integrator
Skills/Description
I am passionate about application software testing – Mobile, Web, Devices and Web Services.
I love finding bugs, providing detailed reproducible steps and managing the entire quality process of a software development team.
I want to use automated software testing tools to automate repetitive testable use cases, find bugs, provide detailed reproductive steps and perform scheduled regression tests.
I analyze systems, provide technical documentation and pre-sales support.
I love to manage multiple unrelated software development projects using best PM tools to track progress, manage stakeholder expectations and provide timely feedback. This is who I am, and this position is for me.
Requirement

Benefits

Health insurance package
High-end laptop
Extra 19-inch monitor
Free catered lunch
Pension plan
Exam fees reimbursement
20+ days off work
Team-based profit share

Quality Assurance Analyst/Program Manager
Skills/Description
I am passionate about application software testing – Mobile, Web, Devices and Web Services.
I love finding bugs, providing detailed reproducible steps and managing the entire quality process of a software development team.
I want to use automated software testing tools to automate repetitive testable use cases, find bugs, provide detailed reproductive steps and perform scheduled regression tests.
I analyze systems, provide technical documentation and pre-sales support.
I love to manage multiple unrelated software development projects using best PM tools to track progress, manage stakeholder expectations and provide timely feedback. This is who I am, and this position is for me.
Requirement

Benefits

Health insurance package
High-end laptop
Extra 19-inch monitor
Free catered lunch
Pension plan
Exam fees reimbursement
20+ days off work
Team-based profit share
How to apply
Click here to apply