+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NNPC RECRUITMENTS

NNPC RECRUITMENTS

House pls my younger brother served with the NNPC and has been looking for a way to see if they will take him. Him and his friends now met with one of their Boss who told them to take their CV to the grail message admin office or as well send to [email protected] and receive appointment letters of even any company they wished to work in without rigorous interview process. Some of his friends have fallen for this but we are so afraid on how my brother will never eat meat again in his life if turned to grail movement member all in the quest of getting Nigerian job without interview. House pls we need a great advice from everybody no matter how small.

Re: NNPC RECRUITMENTS

@ Ginika2005 Hmmm "WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN, IF THE WHOLE WORLD YOU GAIN & YOUR SOUL NOW SUFFERS IN ?? bros half word they say is for the "WISE" .

Dejavu!

Gods gift comes without regret,be wise

@ginika, wats there in not eating meat for the rest of his life abi them never tell you say meat is even not healthy? Abeg forget meat and get a job, afterall, grail meassage no dey serve God?

Hummm,well d choice is his alone,bt was it specified dt he MUST become a member befor given d work?

scarrryyyy!

u are a liar and a devious criminal. how dear u spread lies? i have been an adherant of the grail message for 31 years of my life and i eat meat and drink beer as a personal choice. no aspect of my life has been influenced by the grail message axcept in a totally positive way. u liar and scoundrel.. its your type who post scams on this site. no one would ever tell your brother to take his cv to grail admin at where? stop it u criminal..if u want a job work hard and pray ernestly and stop trying to whip up negative sentiments.i have graduated since 2008 and recently i had to leave the company i was working with but i am seeking a job honestly and not fraudulently by telling tlies so peaple will sucumb to your emotional blackmailing

HOUSE IGNORE THIS MAN.. HE IS A LIAR AND A SCAMMER..HE IS PREPARING A SCAM HE WILL SOON UNLEASH ON US THIEF OLEEEEE..WHO GAVE YOUR BROTHER A JOB IN NNPC...OLE U SABI WHERE THEIR OFFICE DEY AT ALL?

Quote Originally Posted by ikwuemesi
    u are a liar and a devious criminal. how dear u spread lies? i have been an adherant of the grail message for 31 years of my life and i eat meat and drink beer as a personal choice. no aspect of my life has been influenced by the grail message axcept in a totally positive way. u liar and scoundrel.. its your type who post scams on this site. no one would ever tell your brother to take his cv to grail admin at where? stop it u criminal..if u want a job work hard and pray ernestly and stop trying to whip up negative sentiments.i have graduated since 2008 and recently i had to leave the company i was working with but i am seeking a job honestly and not fraudulently by telling tlies so peaple will sucumb to your emotional blackmailing
    @ikwuemesi you are the biggest thief i have ever seen in my life.Do you people worship God at all? Hell fire awaits you and that una leaders.keep deceiving innocent people.kparawo!!! who knows what you peoples plans are for this time.

It is sad that the unemployment situation in Nigeria has made our young men vulnerable to the treacherous act of some few men who feel they have made it.But I am sure that the Lord God who helped them will also help us, despite the Nigeria economic decadence. Just trust in God for a job.Don't forsake God because you want to get a job. Trust in Him and He will never disappoint you. Best of Luck.

Na wa oo ... Isit unemployment dts nt making ppl in da haus fink atal ... Som1 askd for opinion and u ppl jst turnd d whole tin to fight ... Its nt a sin 2 eat meat and its nt a sin nt to ...its CHOICE ... I knw 7th day adventist ppl dah eat meat and it doesn't mean dey'l go 2 hell ... Don't use ur anger on other ppl ... Let's jst ansa d guy's question ... He hs nt askd 4 monney atal ... Let's all grow up ...

Most of the Job vacancies we see on the pages of News Papers, On Tv or On the internet, are they real?

i dont understand you people ohhhhhhhhhh

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast