+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Topic: NNPC RECRUITMENT 2010....

Re: NNPC RECRUITMENT 2010....

Pls help,after uploading my credentials,and submitting,wat next,bcos I just get to see d files,but can't view it,does it mean I'v completed d application.bcos I can only see my registerations details in d option of "view details"

Quote Originally Posted by kikefap
    hey house, u need to upload ur credentials and cv after registration cos only after dat is ur application complete. all u need do is go bak to d home page and log in wit ur username and password. get all ur credentials scanned and resize to 100kb or lower. i hope i was helpful. good luck ya all
    what's the link to upload your credentials? i've not received any mail from them. does it mean there is something i'm noy getting right?

i didnt get any link and i think u should read the general instruction page. it will help reduce unnecessary panic.

crazy enuf my internet misslead me and i uploaded my birthcert twice. i hope it doesnt mean much!

one house, one every

For graduate trainese,the person must have finished school since 2005 and must not be more than 29 presently,haba how many people dey wey don finish school since 2005 and are currently 29years with 2.1,what a way to screen people out.Also,why the discrimination even in Government job for Hnd holders (Experienced category),this is not fair at all.

Graduate Trainees (Reference No: GT01)
    The role:
    Undergo the Foundation Skills Training Program and the Initial Professional Development Program.
    Work as part of a team, learning and contributing to the achievement of business goals and departmental bottom line.
    Develop into a well rounded technical professional within 3 - 5 years.
    The ideal candidate profile:

Candidates should posses a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class upper (2:1) in the following areas:
    Sciences: Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
    Engineering: Petroleum , Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine and Computer Engineering.
    Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc
    Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
    Humanities: Mass Communications, English, History, etc.
    Law
    Medical and Health Sciences: Pharmacy, Radiography, Laboratory Science, Dentistry, Occupational Health, and Nursing
    Candidates must have graduated in the last 5 years and must not be more than 29 years by December, 2010.
    Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
    Good leadership, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
    Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi discipline and culturally diverse workplace.

hope dis clears all doubts...

NNPC recruitment..2010

Pls help,how do I Convert my CV from ms word to PDF?it's urgent.Thanks.

Re: NNPC recruitment..2010

Quote Originally Posted by Gabril Okpe
    Pls help,how do I Convert my CV from ms word to PDF?it's urgent.Thanks.
    Dude,
    You do not need PDF as long as you have the Resume in Word Doc.
    Go ahead and upload.
    N

for Grad. Trainees, the instruction is that you must have finished school in the last 5 years i.e between 2004, 2005,2006,2007,2008and 2009. that means those who finished in 2003 cant apply. for those qualified by this criteria, they'll need to satisfy the age requirement of 29, and possess 2.1. It is clear that HNDs are discriminated in the process.

pls house,i have a problem uploading my ssce and nysc discharge certificates.it keeps saying pls upload with required format.uploaded d other certs successfully but can't get this ones uploaded.wld appreciate if anyone cld hlp out on any other method to upload.tnx

Ensure ur document is in jpeg format,not bitmap,Secondly try reducing the size to 50kb or less.Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by timbel
    pls house,i have a problem uploading my ssce and nysc discharge certificates.it keeps saying pls upload with required format.uploaded d other certs successfully but can't get this ones uploaded.wld appreciate if anyone cld hlp out on any other method to upload.tnx
    make sure they are in the prescribed format and size i.e pdf jpeg word etc and the size should be 100kb or less.

I am in deep trouble with this uploading thing. Due to network flunctuations when i was trying to upload my SSCE i ended up uploading it THREE TIMES and i am yet to upload my NYSC discharge. This is bad for me...i just hope and pray this is not enuf to screen me out of the exercise. The IT engineers should have provided a way of deleting multiple uploads for a single document. Well wetin go be go still be....afterall it wasnt my fault..their server was just messed up while i was uploading as i kept refreshing and refreshing.

@gigaleo, it's not their server, your internet must be lame. Don't think you shld worry anyways.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

+ Reply
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast