+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Topic: NNPC RECRUITMENT 2010....

Re: NNPC RECRUITMENT 2010....

Help! when i submit there is no acknowledgement message and I cant log in with either my username and password. pls advise

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia
    @highest, u dont need the link to begin d application process, afta creating ur account, u use ur password and email to log in. d site opened witout any probs, guess d problem shud be with ur internet connection guys. i need to get my credentials scanned. d site says d application closes six weeks from date of publication, but i can't find the date anywhr on d site; does any1 knw d date it was posted?
    I was advertised today in the print.. I guess you'll have to do all you need to do withing 2 weeks.
    'm only trying to be logical. But Lets assume it has been open for a week therefore we ar left with 5weeks. But try to complete it soonest.
    Cheers
    N

Quote Originally Posted by dawnydo4
    Help! when i submit there is no acknowledgement message and I cant log in with either my username and password. pls advise

Dont get your self troubled over the Acknowledgement. Many of us did not get it. But It will not stop you from completing your registration and upload.
    Just Click on HOME @ the left Top side in the page. It will load and a log in section will appear below (LEFT SIDE) in the page.
    Cheers.
    N

Quote Originally Posted by dawnydo4
    Sorry i forgot to add that it is only possible for you to log in if you have already registered.
    9t.
    N

I have being tyring to upload my WAEC cert 1.60MB, first degree result 800KB and NYSC cert 1.21 MB but all effort proved abortive. Please what do I do? for those that have succeded in applying for graduate trainee I need ur advice pls. All the said documents are scanned docs.

Quote Originally Posted by Florenceibe
    I have being tyring to upload my WAEC cert 1.60MB, first degree result 800KB and NYSC cert 1.21 MB but all effort proved abortive. Please what do I do? for those that have succeded in applying for graduate trainee I need ur advice pls. All the said documents are scanned docs.
    @Florenceibe,
    The Instruction states that the documents must not exceed 50kb each. I adviice you resize this documents of yours. If you have HP. Photosmart on your system, or any other Photo viewer that allows editing, they should do the work. If not i'll plead that any friend in the House who knows a site that could be used to resize should please help.
    Cheers.
    N

pls help, i'v logged in bt all i can see is a page wt so many related searches like career training, recruitment, i.t training e.t.c and when i open each one, i cant access any form .

Quote Originally Posted by jessy4spice
    pls help, i'v logged in bt all i can see is a page wt so many related searches like career training, recruitment, i.t training e.t.c and when i open each one, i cant access any form .
    http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com

Follow the above link. Then click on the appropriate vacancy that fits your qualification. e.g" @the left side of the page you'll find links like: APPLY ONLINE and under it you'll find Management Trainee. I strongly advice you use internet explora while visisting the page to avoide any dificulty loading page. Hope this helps?
    Cheers.
    N

house just type recruitment.nnpcgroup.com, then send. i ve applied.
    God grace and favour to all that will apply
    one love , one family

Note this guys, all your scanned documents must be less than 50kb. Look for any software to reduce the resolution.

guys i used "paint package" to resize. Just right click on your scanned document, if d package is available on your system then click on it. then click on the "image" menu, then stretch/skew submenu. you can the reduce the percentage of your scanned document.

Hope this would help sha.

House pls do I save my credentials in a zip folder before uploading? Because saving them in an ordinary folder just wouldnt want to upload. Somebody pls help. ASAP

Pls, can I use national populatn comm birth certificate 4 dis app.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast