+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Nigerian Breweries Management Trainees! Wow!

Re: Nigerian Breweries Management Trainees! Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by goldribbonz View Post
    @ least d word 'useless' has gt some pples attention, am still hoping dat u guys shud use d annoyance n answer my initial question. I recall a thread where i asked a questn. N dat was d end of dat thread, my msg was d last on dat thread. So my dear NHJers speak up o, time waits 4 no 1 plssss
    Its quite unfortunate u sounded like this but i understand, u still hv to understand cos some visit this forum just for infor that will benefit them and do not share wht they hav with others. but in this thread and others that GOOD ones(like those commentin on it nw....'take note') reallly carry people along. some hv gotn jobs via this thread and also informd members(seen and unseen)about it via this same thread,some hv also gotn via this threda and hv dumped this forum.
    All i can tell u is,b patient and positive minded in this thread for u to get that which u want(Questions,Ans and ur dream Job) or if u dont, the BOAT will leave u behind or rather u'll step out of the boat by urself and dont blame any1 for it.
    Finally pls ur apology in HIGHLY needed by the HONORABLE NHJbers(Men and Ladies)......Adios

Pls goldribbonz, apologize to the house

Ahan! Dis thread is nw abt an apology 4rm me, very interesting. Well, i sieze 2 comment again, will only watch. evri1

Na wa o...english dey cause wahala o, he didn't call anyone or d forum useless. He only stated dat d forum was getting 'useless for him'... So stop d apology issh jaare.... u one chop apology

Ha ha ha ha, i did not even read it... Goldribbonz apologies not needed. Sorry

@goldribbonz:

i wrote the NB test two years ago at ETC Ikeja. It was a computer based test.

The questions were basic Jamb Questions...consisting of English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics (If i can remember correctly, there were 100 questions in all).

Revise your O-Level physics, biology, chemistry and maths.

Cheers.

@gold, you no dey try at all. Your questions haven't been answered simply because peeps are yet to get a clue of what 2 expect. Wouldn't u prefer no being told anything than being misinformed? Guy, no dey easily take things personal. Patiently wait, someone with a clue could get u ur answers soon. Still on still, try rephrase ur last comment.

@goldribbon: @ least collected don tell U wetin happen last two years, so guy buy Okek Physics or Ababio Chemistry so d@ U can pass d test U don't even knw ao soon d invites will be out. Anyways, don't knw if U av an insider who's assured U to start preparing.
    @ Olabode89: He/She didn't call anyone useless but reffered to this forum as becoming useless, and if it is, is it not U and I d@ on d forum sm1 is saying becoming "useless", so wot's She saying invariably That since he/she can't get any feedback, everything about it is useless. And d@'s y an apology was demanded, @ least to correct d impression we here are not useless and does not deal in anything "useless"

For post/zip code check it out here: http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com/views/
    koloid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Modollars View Post
    For post/zip code check it out here: http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com/views/
    load the page select ur state, select ur town, select ur area, and street name,then click on GET POSTCODE

Quote Originally Posted by koleefem05 View Post
    @goldribbon: @ least collected don tell U wetin happen last two years, so guy buy Okek Physics or Ababio Chemistry so d@ U can pass d test U don't even knw ao soon d invites will be out. Anyways, don't knw if U av an insider who's assured U to start preparing.
    @ Olabode89: He/She didn't call anyone useless but reffered to this forum as becoming useless, and if it is, is it not U and I d@ on d forum sm1 is saying becoming "useless", so wot's She saying invariably That since he/she can't get any feedback, everything about it is useless. And d@'s y an apology was demanded, @ least to correct d impression we here are not useless and does not deal in anything "useless"
    I like ur analysis.tnx
    if the forum is becomin useless hence, he should stop posting and askin questions even usein this forum as a source of infor.
    Every1 here shares infor except for people who ar just here to steal it.if all the members in this forum are not here sharein infor, then i wonder hw many job seekers will hv clue or infor on wht to do.
    apology or not, pls lets END this topic and muv on to serious isseues of NHJbers concer...Adios

@goldribbonz, finally u ve gotten the attention u needed.. Lol.

To all that need expo on NBplc test, the 1 I wrote last year was purely on sale's executive Ąπϑ d test has 3 section. D 1st section is quantiative(algebra,diagram,sequence) Ąπϑ d 2nd is verbal Ąπϑ comprehension Ąπϑ d 3rd is purely on sale's executive decision Ąπϑ management.I hope this help but HV they start callin 4 test?

+ Reply
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast