+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC RECRUITING

Re: NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC RECRUITING

Quote Originally Posted by sherbol2002
    @tosotudy,same tin hapened 2 me wen i regd.i ve 2 wait 4 like almost 24hrs b4 i can re-login 2 upload ma cv,foto n d rest of d application.
    just kip tryin.
    @sherbol2002, thanks very much. I will keep on trying.
    Be strong and courageous, for the Lord has done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman005
    discussing about the exam questions/format is unethical. Prepare on general gmat and basic selling concepts with little prayer. You will pass.
    i am not asking for exam questions but format and i can't see any crime in that

@freeman005,wen does discussin test format becom ethical issues dat is wrong?u c,we cant just com up here n say woteva we like without knowin d meanin.there is no nid 2 overblow issues here,if we dont no wot 2 say it is wise nt 2 say anythin bcos there r thousands of knowledgeable n intellect members on dis forum.plz let us b guided!

House, for crying out loud, NBC will still get in touch with the successful applicants that will take the test. why not wait and stop creating unnecessary tension.

house pls help,i have sent my data 5 times and i have not gotten the email confirmation.Is dis 4 only candidates wit 2.1 cos am a 2.2 product.

@Treasurella,me too,I'v successfully registered and was told to check my inbox or spam for a confirmation and a link.But I'v checked and I didn't see anything.I even checked my trash and drafts just in case.Please house,how do I Proceed.Thanks
    ....For With God Nothing Shall be Impossible

PLS HELP...I HAVE FILLED THE FORM FOR THE NBC RECRUITMENT SINCE YESTERDAY BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY NOTIFICATION OR LINK IN MY BOX CONTRARY TO WHAT THE RESPONSE FROM THE SITE STATES....ANYONE WITH A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE?

I hail u all, some forum members think the link was sent to candidates with 2.1. The fact is that i made a 2.2 and applied successfuly. After which i uploaded my CV and passport and another messge appeard saying, u've successfuly applied 4 this position bt av nt been able 2 get tru 2 the e-testing center. Pls jst exercise some patience, it wil be sent 2 u.

av created account but cant see my log in details as dey put on dia site after i finzd d account reg. i made 2.1 and wants 2 apply 4 sale representatives................... any way 4ward. sud i still hold on 4 them or sometn. am still hoping to get the confirmation link.......................

To all, the advertised vanacies have deadlines and in their FAQs page, it was clearly stated "to be shortlisted depends on you....". Therefore, i suppose after the application deadline, they will scrutinize all the applications in their database and then notify all that would be writing the e-test.

Pls housemates, is the recruitment meant for university graduate alone? I registered my account, but i didn't get any reply in my email inbox and spam box. Pls what is the problem?

@all how long did it take before u received the confirmation link in your email box. i registered since yday and havnt received any link yet.

It was a matter of seconds, just keep checking both inbox and spam folders. The portal traffic gets higher with each min

+ Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast