+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 LastLast
Results 1,106 to 1,118 of 1141

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Perfectly and well said....couldn't have been better said, on each and all of d points bulleted.

Thank you Abu. I wish to have done this that you did some weeks ago but for d reasons that re glaring.
    I saw you on my way to work yesterday, I was inside d BRT.

@ abu, though I've not been a part of this NDIC thingy, I don't think your previous statement is fair..."We cannot suggest anything because we are now insiders". I understand the whole confidentiality stuff but common, if it were so initially, there would have been a lot of info you wouldn't have had access to.

Anyway, like you said, it seems NDIC is done with recruitment for 2009. Wish you guys the best at your new job. Favour will locate you in all you do.

@ other hopefuls, keep hoping. Don't despair.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

To everybody.... I LUV U ALL
    long time my gud friends, we hav not forgotten about u guys & we always join in prayers for u. Information availabe to us reveal that the second batch recruitment exercise i.e 2010 recruitment will be out very soon & the number they will recruit will be about 200. Some state were not fully represented & they consider conducting a supplimentary for such states. An example is Sokoto state

@Fusco
    How now? Long time! Didn't even hear from again after d training. Where did they post you and where you doing this current asignment?
    Reply me, there's some internal info to give you! Cheers, later.

@T-cann..
    long time bros.... im in abj, I was part of the assigment

I need to inform you on something real quick, send me a text on 08123445737, i'll call you up.
    Take care.

@abu7725, u speak such nonsense, besides the myriad of spelling errors on your post, u come of with stuff like being "insiders". Shut up if you have nothing to share, and do not insult others' intelligence.

Its a shame T-cann came on here to concur with abu7725's rubbish, one would've expected more from the guy who started the thread (anyway, setting up a thread is not exactly rocket science, is it? My 80year old grandma set-up one for her kola-nut lovers group).
    Then T-cann goes on to chat casually about seeing someone someplace? Bruv, this aint facebook, the threads for NDIC info, remember? We are not interested in what you ate for lunch!!!

But amidst all the bulls**t, FUSCO's attitude is remarkable, so i commend you my brother - lol! Not only did he show up with some brilliant info (as he has always done in the past on this thread), he also confesses his love for the room in such a jovial fashion that we all forgive him for his long absence - lol! Nutin do u ma guy!

So.........@ALL
    You all have heard, keep praying and do go on about your normal lives, and at your various jobs (if you doing something already). In due time, it'll end. Of course not all will make it to NDIC eventually, but those of us that do, abu7725 & T-cann, drinks is on us - lol!
    Am out!

Re:

@T-CANN èt al,I bin no wan join issues wit una but e b like say water wan pass gari,dis site truly aint fcbk,ur stmts seems like a mockery to oda unsucesful Hon.mbers. U cud hav made a PM to yr colleague. Mr 'insider'dnt b suprisd wat u deem confidential an 'outsider' may even know it b4 u. Was it an outsider dat releasd d vacant positions dat u pple were eventually employd?Were u askd to tel d hse hw much u ar being paid abi na wetin. Dnt blame u,u ar just baskin in d euphoria of yr 1st job ever. U guyz shd tender an unreservd apology to dis hse. Emulate TRIPPLE-C, hu is now in baker hughes,upon receipt of his appmt letter he gave dis hse a motivational biography of his life while growin up,sch,husles afta sch etc. Promisd to b NHJ ambassador (insider) in his new place of work.Kai dat was unprecedentd,did u c hw many pages of gud wil msgs he recd? I advise u visit dat thread. WETIN 4 HAPPEN IF NA SHELL OR CHEVRON UNA BIN GET DIS WORK?

Re:

My apology guyz. Here's an addendum- THE MOTIVATIONAL BIOGRAPHY WAS BY HON.BIGGERBOYZE!!! AND NOT tripple-c. Error highly regretted!

FELLOW NDIC HOPEFULS,

I FEEL YOUR HONEST CONCERNS ABOUT THE INGLORIOUS RESPONSE OUR DEAREST EX=COMERADES WHO ARE NOW THE BIGGEST BOYS IN NDIC. I HAVE SAID IT HERE ONCE THAT WE NEEDED NOT TO BOTHER AGAIN ABOUT THOSE INFAMOUS GUYS.

THE TRUTH IS, THEY HAVE ALREADY OUTLIVED THEIR USEFULLNESS TO THIS BLOG........BELEIVE IT OR NOT, WHATEVER THEY SAY AGAIN ON THIS ISSUE WOULD BE NOTHING BUT BLATANT LIES...

REALLY,.... IT COULD BE PAINFUL SOMEHOW THAT THEY BEHAVED IN SUCH A DESPICABLE MANNER BUT BLAME THEM NOT ANY LONGER,,, HENCE YOU ARE STILL MAKING THEM TO FEEL IMPORTANT ON THIS ISSUE...

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED I COULD NOT REMEMBER WHATEVER ROLES THEY PLAYED IN THE PAST.......THEIR SELFISH INTEREST HAS BE GRATUTIUOSLY FULFILLED.....LET US LEAVE THE REST TO POSTERITY.......MARK MY WORD!!!!!

Hi guys & all NDIC hopefuls, i think there is practically no basis for all these attacks and accusations....we know exactly how u feel cos we were once there...the fact that we are no longer active on d blog does not mean we no longer feel like a part of it....the opposite is the case....Most of us are yet to even settle in our various locations and we have to combine that with the demand of the office..we urge u to bear with us and assure u that we remain a part of this forum.....hoping that sooner rather than later we'll be welcoming you into the NDIC family.....Good luck to all.

@Nasir did you at all read the couple or more posts preceding yours before you came to the conclusion that there is, and i quote "no basis......" for all the issues raised and discussed by members of this thread??

I'll remind you, there is a difference between posing valid observations for discussion and "attacks...." as you so provokingly put it.

As such, for lack of a milder way to put this.........BE QUIET!
    If you dont believe me, consider the alternatives, some of which include; SHUT UP!, STOP TALKING or even BUTTON UP!

Mr. mp3 or whatever ur name is, why are u so upset? why are u launching attacks at people, if u are mad about something try taking a chill pill and for the records----- U.

+ Reply