+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

IT IS SAD TO KNOW HOW CORRUPTION HAS EATEN DEEP INTO THE NIGERIAN SYSTEM.GOD' FATHERISM,RUB MY BACK-I RUB YOURS' IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.BUT I WISH THERE WERE A BODY THAT CAN MINIMIZE ALL THESE BAD PRACTICES IN RECRUITMENT PROCESSES,JUST LIKE BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT REGULATES AWARD OF CONTRACTS ,B.P.P NOT 100% UPRIGHT THOUGH,OR IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A SET OF PEOPLE OR EVEN (WE) THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY PUT A STOP TO THIS?
    IS NIGERIA EVER GOING TO GET BETTER? IF NDIC WANTS A SUPPLEMENTARY LIST, RECRUITMENT IS RECRUITMENT COULDN'T THEY HAVE ADVERTISED IT WITH A CLAUSE THAT THOSE WHO WENT FOR INTERVIEW NEED NOT APPLY? WHAT IS EVEN THE MEANING OF SUPPLEMENTARY, ISN'T IT SUPPOSED TO COME AFTER A SUBSTANTIVE LIST THAT HAS BEEN MADE PUBLIC?I HAVE BEEN OPPORTUNE TO PAY TAX IN THIS COUNTRY, MY PARENTS PAID AS WELL, AND FROM THOSE MONIES NDIC WAS ESTABLISHED, THEN WHY SHOULD I KNOW SOME1 SOMEWHERE TO GET A JOB?NIGERIA IS A MESS, NDIC IN SHAMBLES.!
    HAVING 'VEXED FINISH' , DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE VENUE FOR ABUJA? I WANT TO GATE CRASH WITH FULL FORCE AND I CAN WOUND ANY BODY THAT INTENDS STOPPING ME."NIGERIA GO BETTER "

Hi guys according to recent information reaching me, resumption will not be in July anymore, but notifying the successful candidates will commence in July and the resumption date will be August/September 2010.

@ sidolala, d guy just dey post me.sayin he doesnt av a direct access 2 d list and wl call me asap.av called him 4 like 5tyms bt kept sayn dsame thin.i dcided 2 let him be as he is makin me feel at his mercy.
    @ all, considerin d latest info @NDIC, i thnk wl nid 2 COLLECTIVELY do a 1day fastin and prayers again for God 2 remove whosoever is bent on dashing our hopes.afteral,a 'mighty man' u cant fight,it's only God u can submit 2. And i blieve He wl fight our battle justly.
    Me am tired o.small time they wl say Nigeria belong 2 al of us.bt ar those board members dullards?abi hw can they approve anoda round of exercise wen they avnt completed d ongoin one? d level of 'magomago' in dis country killing men.
    Let's just put off our minds 4rm NDIC n ask God 2 establish us.And stop wallowin in expectations.
    God dey
    g

@ Patty 2010. The same thing you are saying is what someone has been telling my friend since April. To me its either these guys ( NDIC staff )don't have access to the information or NDIC as a whole is a cult, only the almighty God will see us through

@samdan20. what is wrong with? what do u take us in this forum for? look! if u and that ur so called contact dont know what to say, u people can shut up. see dont com here to increase anybody's Blood Pressure ok. hw can u speak with two mouth when u know its fake. pls be warned!! we are no jokers here. @everybody. i want to send a protest letter to saharareporters and some leading newspapers concerning the injustice and undue delay we face in NDIC. If the house approve then i can proceed. Remain blessed and favoured!

i will urge everybody to be calm.everything works for good.for NDIC to conduct another test to absorb the long legged Nigerians is enough defence for those who depend on God and merit.afterall,we aint gonna pay their salary.what we need is patience.its a virtue and if u are a child of God,u should know that is one of the fruitage of the spirit.u will get ur job,believe me.

@all
    Code for the season-PATIENCE!
    My people, patience o!!!
    I know its easier said than exhibited!
    But we still have to keep waiting on God and see how things will unfold,...afterall we ve been waitind on Him till now.

Layla has said it o! Patience!

Quote Originally Posted by Somadpara
    @samdan20. what is wrong with? what do u take us in this forum for? look! if u and that ur so called contact dont know what to say, u people can shut up. see dont com here to increase anybody's Blood Pressure ok. hw can u speak with two mouth when u know its fake. pls be warned!! we are no jokers here. @everybody. i want to send a protest letter to saharareporters and some leading newspapers concerning the injustice and undue delay we face in NDIC. If the house approve then i can proceed. Remain blessed and favoured!
    I dont think this will be out of place....

...Que Sera, Sera,
    Whatever will be, will be
    The future's not ours, to see
    Que Sera, Sera....
    i think this line from doris day's song could help douse the temper, doubts, pain, frustrations and other unpleasantness that comes with NDIC undue delay

if it is true that NDIC is conducting supplementary recruitment, why not release the main list First, afterall some of us gained admission into university through SUPPLEMENTARY LIST which was not released until the 1st, 2nd 3rd...lists was released and we. My opinion-

1. why conduct test and interview for people who had earlier on been interviewed wont they be favoured?
    2. if they were new recruitment, where were the new applicants last year when we applied afterall their god father should have told them then about the recruitment
    3. why was the supplementary recruitment not advertised afterall we hear there are new applicants who got the text msg
    4. some people failed the first test, some 2nd test and they got a text msg inviting for another test which they never applied/re-applied for
    5. are we going to wait for another one year to be called?
    6. don't be surprised if the supplementary list turn out to be the main list(NIGERIAN FACTOR)
    the whole process is turning to a COMEDY

@all i've noticed that some ppl some unfounded rubbish info on this thread....i didnt say anything b4 because i didnt want to sound like an ITK.
    Anyways...i'm still hearing 400plus slot and we(my name is on the list)will get called before the new guys.

@everybody....
    The Acting MD & some board members hav travelled out ystdy for one week(Malaysia). They promised to mount pressure on the Mgt to release the first batch when they return because of the controversy this upcoming test(2nd batch) is generating. And information available from reliable sources reveals that the first batch numbering 200 candidates has been approved by FCC since two weeks ago. And many people both within & outside NDIC wonder why appiontment letters hav not been distributed uptil now. The believe is that sumone is sitting on the list

Hmmm ... its only in Nigeria that things like this happen without questioning

+ Reply
Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast