+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Quote Originally Posted by abu7725
    Hello House, I wrote the first test, second test and I was part of the interview; I received the following text:

"U are invited 2 attend the upcoming NDIC screening Test on Sat, June 26, 2010 @ FITC
    4, Park Lane, Apapa 12noon. Check ur email 4 details. 07041804259, 07045098616"

the text was sent to me around 04:44:22 pm yesterday (June 14, 2010). But until now I have not receive the email version of the invitation.
    Awesome,and you are from which state?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Cann
    @dbest
    Thank you!

@all
    On this lastest devt, a friend called me and asked me on what the Ndic test looks like. I engaged him and he told me he hasn't done the test bedore and that his CV was submitted for him by his uncle to NDIC HQ in Abuja.
    hopefully, till now, we ve not gotten one person that has followed us to d interview level getting the new text msg again. Let's be vigilant o!
    God is continually our strenght and hope!

@ T Can See the comemnt from abu7725....

a colleaque of mine in the office did first,second test and interview and now invited for another test when i called FITC to find out they said is for special candidates 150

Sorry dbest, my post was slow in dropping! I ve Abu's post submission.
    This unveiling new devt in really baffling.
    Pls for those that have been in the interview level b4 this new text, pls ans these ques.
    1. Which state are you from?
    2. Did you reapply or any body on your behalf?

Thank you!

I am from Zamfara State.
    I have not reaply

as Everyone does, I contacted about 5 friends of NDIC- none of them was invited for the said screening test and none of them heard about any invitee apart from me. I begin to believe that I am mistakenly invited by their data system. Because I am using 2 phone lines (MTN & GLO). I was invited for the first 2 tests with my GLO but MTN was used for the interview invitation.
    This invitation was sent to me Via my GLO. What do you think I should do? Should ignore the invitation and keep waiting? Pls advice me

No matter what justification NDIC has for conducting another test, I am totally convinced that the exercise lack due process and transparency. I am not against supplementary exercise, but the primary one should have at least been completed.
    About, 1089 candidates were interviewed in the initial exercise, no single soul has been employed yet they are conducting another test!

If they want to increase the number to 450, the 1089 figure is still not exhaustible.

We have heard the rumours of non-availability of FCC Chairman; that NDIC only have acting MD; that they are working on furniture and other rubbish…. But, now there is the truth of another round of test (at least it is no rumours)….

Though, we are not giving up but we are surely embarrassed….

Nigeria!i was telling u guys about merit,then no merit and the many manipulations of our govt.they called guys that didnt do the any test.they called guys that did the first test that didnt pass,they called guys who did all the stages but maybe didnt do so well at the interview.what do all this guys have in common

Hello clubone05
    “they called guys who did all the stages but maybe didnt do so well at the interview”
    certainly, the recruitment exercise is faulty somewhere but the above comment sounds attacking in the ears of people like my person. I was in the interview room and I have done pretty well because all my answers were appealing to my interviewers, that was confirmed right-away. I strongly suggest that u should formally withdraw the last part of your comment i.e “maybe didnt do so well at the interview” for the sake of friendship. I wish you the best in your life.

Abu7725 i'm really sorry but i meant no offence.lets be objective here.u ur self said it has to be a mistake.if u passed the interview,why would they call u again?what i was told is that they want to increase the number slots.my guy no vex.

Abu7725 i'm really sorry but i meant no offence.lets be objective here.u ur self said it has to be a mistake.if u passed the interview,why would they call u again?what i was told is that they want to increase the number slots.my guy no vex.

@ T- Cann CONGRATS BROSS
    @ Patty: SOMEONE PROMISED TO CHECK YOUR NAME FOR YOU HOW FAR? WE MAY FIND A CLUE FROM HERE I BELIEVE

House i am dumbfounded about the whole issue. Everything seems to be going the wrong way. I was at NDIC to see the HR people but i was denied entry, i have to go back and pray to my God to remove anything concerning NDIC in my system.

the guy in my office confessed that somebody asissted him because he did not do well in the interview may be that was why he is now being considered under the special list of 150

I JUST CALL SOMEONE FROM FITC ON ONE OF THE NUMBERS ATTACHED TO THE TEXT SENT TO US DURING THE TEST/INTERVIEW AND HE SAID THE RECENT TEST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE JUST CONCLUDED INTERVIEW, THAT THIS IS A FRESH EXERCISE. I THEN TOLD HIM THAT SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT HE ATTENDED THE INTERVIEW AND YET RECEIVED A TEXT, HE SAID HE CANT COMMENT ON THAT. ALL HE CAN SAY AS AN EMPLOYEE IS THAT FITC HAS SENT A LIST TO NDIC AND THAT I SHOULD TRY TO GET TO NDIC HQ TO GET MORE INFO

I TOLD HIM THAT I'M PRESENTLY IN LAGOS AND CANNOT GET TO ABUJA, BUT THAT HE SHOULD HELP ME WITH A STAFF OF NDIC PHONE NO. HE THEN SAID HE WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HELP BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF NDIC STAFF NO.

ABUJA(ASO ROCK) PEOPLE ANY INFO?

+ Reply
Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast