+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

@CELEMEL
    thank you, that was enlightening!
    we will hope for the best from God!

Thanks celemel,

This is most enlightening...

We will all hope for the best...Meanwhile lets all continue to share views and opinions to keep this thread going and intresting....

We shall be there by His Grace.....

@CELEMEL
    do you have info on the pay package for Mgt Assistant grade (entry level) and Assistant Managers grade OR do you have someone who can funish you with that info, even if not specific, just to have a gross idea of the figure.
    thank you.

@T-Cann: I wish I had that information. I'm scooping everywhere for it. So far, no luck. I guess we shd wait for the letters to start arriving before that becomes an issue. I know NDIC would provide a good springboard for those who are looking for a career. The pay may not necessarily be the best, but I'm informed, one can have a rewarding career, through to the top. That is what counts. Life has never been a sprint; its a marathon. The most resilient always win. Words of hope @ all!

We shouldn't be giving ourself stress over the pay structure,one thing is for certain-rightly said by Celemel ,NDIC is a great place to work or start from, the allowances I hear are huge,year end bonuses,training opportunities-both within and outside of the country. One of the guys I meet at the interview ground said most of the staffs are not even sure of the exact pay,but that they are paid allowances 3 times during the year!.

Lastly,checking through their year end accounts,it was reported that only one staff left during the year!,that should tell you-its a job most people wouldn't want to part with-why?-the pay!,so just pray, God would take us there.(Ame)

As for the pay about (120,000) this is still not a confirmed figure, then for the likely number of successful candidates it is put to about 150. Please these are all likely figure not confirmed. I'm still investigating and will report back to the house, A S A P!

@ Kingy,

Thanks for the info......but the 150 as potential number of successful candidates is a bit scary......out of 1089 scheduled for interview 150 is just a meagre 13.8%. Though, you have said that it is not confirmed yet that you are still investigating….all the same, we will like to know the source of your investigation as that will inform us on the level of reliability...But I tell you 150/1089 is not a thing too palatable to hear at this point....

NDIC are having there board meeting today. May be the employment issue may be tabled. Who knows

In God we trust.

I've read the 150 number in a couple of online chatter boards like this. A babe who served her NYSC with NDIC also mentioned the number. Inasmuch as I've always wished that it is not true, I'm beginning to take 150 more seriously now. It would be most uncharitable to invite 1089 souls to 3 stages of tests, only to absorb just 150 of the lot. Even the CBN challenge, handled by the same FITC wasn't that bad. Prayers please...............................!

Who says you cannot be one of the 150 People they will finally shortlist?

Re: NDIC PAY(What Hypocrisy?)

@CELEMEL
    ...I know NDIC would provide a good springboard for those who are looking for a career. The pay may not necessarily be the best, but I'm informed, one can have a rewarding career,...

what do u mean by..'' the pay may not necessarily be the best''? are you saying that NDIC dont pay Mgt . up to N100,000 p/m generally speaking?
    i think that cant be the case as d sister org (CBN) pays above 100 to entry levelers.

Clear my thots on this Celemel. thank you.

@SKOLAR
    Who says you cannot be one of the 150 People they will finally shortlist?

GBAMMM!! surest word!!!

@EVERYBODY
    I have for long wanted to write this, but time and chance have been robbing me of the opportunity, thank God, both are availed me today. ON PAY HYPOCRISY, I have noticed this trend generally among the working class young pple in forums like this ( inclusive). Some pple come here (i mean this forum) and form ''I ve not struggled before in my life'' attitude or ''i ve not had to strech for anything before in my life'' attitude. It is fake and pissing, seriously, let say it as it is and cease deceiving ourselves, at the begining of ur working life and career, especially if you re a man that is responsibly planning to settle down, all the coins u can get is important to you, most career decisions you will make in the first 5 yrs of ur working life will be money dependent. People come into this forum and say dont look at the money, just follow ur passion and i laugh, wish we can rewind back into time when most of them were starting out in life as young struggling men, but now after some yrs of achieving a well remunerated and regularized career pattern for themselves and contacts within their sectors, they can easily tell you 'dont look at the money issue"

I for one has never been ashamed of talking about what is in it to get as per jobs in all my forums and i'll keep asking and God help me, as i get the info, will share it for pple of like minds to decide with, if you feel otherwise, my bad! Maybe when i clock some 5 yrs jobbing around in the best places, i can understand their perspective, but for now as an average Nigerian young man that need to rent his flat and pay for his committments to his family and siblings, i need to make my decisions inclusive of other things, the pay in it for me.

NDIC pays more than CBN. That I can confirm to you.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast