+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

T-cam,
    Thanks on your answer on the pay, which is even the title of the tread. Don’t know why dbest will be hushing the question.

Please does anyone know the pay for other grades as I applied for AM.

Ben10,
    I am sorry if I appeared to have hushed d question...It is just all about anxiety but I also think getting there is much more important...

But all the same communication is key and it’s good that we are all talking and contributing on this thread at least it helps keeps hops alive.

I pray that we all be there…

Now talking about expected pay package? Does it have any implication if one fills in a too-high figure or a too-low figure than the actual pay package when completing the employment form

Lets keep on praying for the best from God.

I dont think so, during my interview, i was asked by one of the interviewers what rem range am looking at geeting with NDIC but i told her that there is already a scale on ground, NDIC being an autonomous govt agency. she told me to give a range all the same; i kinda have a feeling it is just procedure, no significant effect should be achieved by the salary range info you give cos either way every MA will be paid on the same scale.
    As for AMs, i dont have an info on their salary range, not even a rumour remuneration-LOL. i know if we are inquisitive enuf and try to go out of our way to get the info, we will surely get it and share it in the house.

Really,
    What info is making the rounds as regards when FITC will submit their report to NDIC board?
    Some pple said by April and absorption into the system will be in batches. Pls confirm what you have heard, even be it rumour (it could be some grapevine truth)

the waiting is killing, is anybody feeling what am going through, GOD IS ABLE in my matter!!

Since i started out as a working class young man, i have resolutely purposed within me to always get a job and other successes in my life in situations where no MAN WILL SHARE THE GLORY OF GETTING THE SUCCESS/JOB WITH GOD. As God liveth, this NDIC will not be an exception, it is going to be my 1st major job and my 3rd job.
    ALL GLORY SOLELY TO YOU!! LET NO MAN have a reason to say 'but for me, he couldn't have gotten that far' AMEN.

@ADORI and Everyone that believe God for his/her job success.

To corroborate what Adori said, lets offer corporate prayers in addition to our individual prayers.

what is the prayer point?

that no negative policy or national/boardroom event will happen to debar NDIC from continuing on its selection process. Things happen in Nigeria and most times cant be predicted. Lets collectively pray for the selection process, that all principalities seeking to topple our blessings in the pipeline will be disgraced, confused and shamed, AMEN.

@T-Cann

Guy,I feel your urge, just like you,am anxious to resume,there wouldn't be any delay this time around,we had to wait that long last year for the result of the first test because they were putting together a board,the board was inaugurated in November. I have this feeling that resumption would be early April.

Checks with FRC have revealed that the final list hasn't been even forwarded to the Commission. It remains to be seen, if anything can happen before May. If it does, it would be a miracle. The wait has been long and painful. I confess, its not helping anyone at all. But, we must keep hope alive.

@celemel
    that's encouraging to know, at least it good that house members are searching for inf and sharing it here.

Pls what do you mean by FRC, what's their take on this whole process.(hope ur FRC is not FITC?)

Also what are your rationales in assuming a MAY period?

Thanks for the info.

like you said, lets keep hope alive!!

@T-Cann: My Bad! I meant to write FCC (Federal Character Commission) The error is deeply regretted please.

u didnt tell on the role of FCC on the whole process, and why ur prediction of probable MAY?

FCC is involved at every stage in the recruitment process. They were consulted after the first test. They approved the results, and d subsequent invitation for the 2nd test. They also were involved before invitations were sent to d successful condidates for the interview. That was the reason much emphasis was placed in your LGA of origin at each stage in the process. When FITC/NDIC draw up the final list employed, it would be sent to FCC, and FCC would issue a 'no-objecton' before you and all other lucky candidates get the provisional notification of appointment. I arrived at May because judging fron antecedents, it takes about 2+ weeks for the back and forth between FCC and any other employing govt. agency to sort outh things. Today is already March 23. It means, even if the list arrives FCC today, no one can start before the middle of April. May is therefore, the most likely best case scenario.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast