+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Quote Originally Posted by baseff
    hi house.would want reponses from applicants interviewed for information technologist(mgt. asst.), mine comes up on monday in lagos.

tanx
    Hi Baseff, just stumbled on this topic today, please any info after your interview will be highly appreciated. Thanks
    I

please how will i go about it if i want to apply for NDIC

Now that the interview has been concluded....what next? when should we expect NDIC/FITC to get back to us? Who has an idea on the numbers of people they actually want to recruit?

Hello house, we thank God 4 the successful interview, please people with info on the number of people NDIC actually want should let us know, when should we expect to here from them?

am lost here how do i enrow or partispate?

There are no specified no of people per say. There is a maximum capacity in terms of State of origin/ LGA for each department a time.

But i am sure all successful applicants will not resume at the same time; though this depends on ur grade and role you have applied for.

I do not have information regarding when the result of the interview will come out.

It actually depends on when the NDIC board meet concerning Recruitment.

They will not meet until FITC send their own recommended candidates for the various positions.

Cheers and always remain positive about the future

Thanks for your tips teadewole...quite helpful...Do you see any posibility that they might have the capacity to accomodate all the 1089 candidates called for the interview

Quote Originally Posted by dbest
    Thanks for your tips teadewole...quite helpful...Do you see any posibility that they might have the capacity to accomodate all the 1089 candidates called for the interview
    Although I would very much prayed for that...but that wouldnt happen, their current staff strenght is in the region of 650-judging by their 2009 Accounts...they wouldnt hire double that figure,even if they want to open branch in every state.

hmmm dt means we shu all kip our fingers crossed and hope for d best...only time will tel, i guess....

Quote Originally Posted by dbest
    hmmm dt means we shu all kip our fingers crossed and hope for d best...only time will tel, i guess....
    gbam!

Hello All,

does anybody have an idea of the pay?

pay wen we get to that bridge we will cross it...4 now just kip ur fingers crossed...

@gydo
    Do you mean throughout the fed, NDIC's staff strenght is not more than 650, that revealing, and one can add 2+2 from that regarding this current selection, but dont forget there is nothing God cant do.even if they will pick 10 people, pray to be among the lucky ones.

@fire
    It's a good question. guys, ques like this, in an expectant period like this, is just a good pill as anxiety douser. lets discuss other issues related to our expectation-(job in NDIC) to distract our anxiety and keep up the encouragement.
    from what i have asked, for entry level-mgt assistants, it is a bit above N100,000 inclusive of medical and some other allowance, meanwhile i heard NDIC pays a lump sum at resumption (maybe around N300000) as wardrobe allowance.I AM NOT SURE O! guys, lets confirm whether what i heard is true from recent former employees.

@teadewole
    nice one there, at least, it has lifted the spirits of many pple waited on God for NDIC, meanwhile i think what you said regarding the fact that MGT ASSISTANTS may not resume together at once is true, check out CBN, the resumption was phased, up till last month that i was following their resumptn, another batch still resumed in Feb, some resumed earlier in Jan.

@Everyone
    It is well, let's keep hope high, pray to your God, praise Him often for that he has concluded on your NDIC case, there is nothing impossible unto him.
    As for me, pray for me that God should forgive my recent sins and not use them against me, AM SERIOUS O!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast