+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Its SUNDAY and d second of MAY.my PASTOR tells me this MONTH of MAY is gona b a GREAT one for ME.no WURUWURU wil DENY ME MY SUCESS For the LORD is on the THRONE.wish u all same in JESUS name.they can only try but they wount suceed in JESUS name.coz HE defend the defencless,provides for those that have no godfather.

Guys d NDIC list is out bt not officially. Som1 told me on Friday dat a colleague of his has been informed dat his name is on d list as DM. Anoda friend of mine called me on fone 2 tell me dat som1 4rm NDIC called his friend while dey were 2geda 2 ask him abt his full name & oda details so dat he can check it in d list. Dis means dat som pple who hav connectn already kno dia position. It is only pple lyk us dat will die of anxiety until d list is made public. God dey sha!

keep
    I

I ve been a silent reader al dis while,now is my time to say somtin.Som people talkd abt godfathers n mothers,i belive in God's favor. There ar people who wil stil get dis job on merit. I rememba what i was told by d interviewer after d interview,dat i shud pray 4 my name to b on d list.
    Now is nt d time to pray bt to sing praise to God 4 mekin it com to pas in our life. Continue d good info work

My people,trust, am still very much awake, each and every post I read, but I decided to channel my focus more on God than the list.
    I decided to watch and praise! Pls, for those that know my father, pls help me tell him in your quiet time to forgive one of my misdeeds recently, I go off course at times, but as humans, who can ever be straight all the days of his life, so pls don't forget to tell him about how sorry I am.I'll strive not to go down that way again, his grace being my strenght&his guidance being my directions.
    I know he is a faithful and forgiving father, full of lovingkindness&tender mercies!

@everybody
    My people, i know we are all holding up fine, thank God for his grace, thank God we have not lost it, we are still alive and kicking and greater plans beyond NDIC he has for us.
    Trust, am still very much around and awake, each and every post I read, but I decided to channel my focus more on Him that can influnce the list, rather than the list itself, praising God for having done it.
    for those that Know my Father, pls help me tell him in your quiet time today or 2mr, that am sorry for one of my misdeeds recently (Am weak to face him). I love him and i dont want to do things to disobey him, I know he is full of lovingkindness and tender mercies for me. I believe in his grace upon me and his guidance to direct my path. Plssss dont forget me o!! But who is he that will live 365 days in this corrupt world without tripping once on this home-bound rugged road?

As per NDIC....
    I want to strongly believe the list is unofficial accessible to some people, as some people are claimimg to check whether thier names are on the list or not. How true this is, am not sure.
    Lets be on the look out this week.

T-Cann
    what sin did u commit?
    u know u have to be specific for God is God, so that we can petition for u when we go to Him for our own misdeeds.

@Layla
    My conserned friend, sin is sin b4 God, there is nothing like big sin or small sin, white lie or black lie, mortal sin or ....."i cant remember' sin-lolll
    Anyway, thanks for your concern, people like you are rare, dont worry, your one good turn deserves another, i owe you one in your own "weak time", just remember to tell me then.

@all
    what's happening, where is dbest, celemel, lawals, adori, gydo, nasir, lucky, club1, rotex........ It's well o!! what is the latest o! Like I heard, it's like the list is unofficially accessible to some few, but no more as at yesterday. i heard the pressure became too much and mgt took the list into hiding until all mgt preps are concluded prior to d successful candidates' names dispatching (by what means, i dont know-phone, emails, texts)
    I have a feeling, things will unfold sooner than we think.

In the meantime, keep busy!!- a sure remedy for anxiety. lolll! it is well.

My broda T.Cann i am very much alive,just reminising and tankig God 4 a brand new day.first of all asking GOD for forgivness for my shortcomings dis days.and also letting HIM know hw gratful i wil b wen my phone beebs.and offcourse my tithe to him would b constant.i so much biliv in HIM coz HE is d biginer and finisher of our faith.tanx so much house 4 kiping hope alive,one day,very soon we all wil sit and lough over our strugles.for in GOD i put my all.see u all at induktion.

T-Cann...I am simply dumb-founded..Dnt know what to say again...Only time will tell....Patient!Patient!!Patient!!! my broda.....

I've tried my best. I think its time i just let go and let God.then again God helps those who help themself.the thing is am not working presently not because i cant find a job,but i've refused to do the ones i'm being offer.i've called and called and called and if not for my social dairy being full i'd be in abj now.until last week when i was told the list is out and it keeps changing,i was 80% sure of this job.but now i dont know.i hope one or some,if not all of the regulars on here gets the job.

"My name is on the List"...that is what I say to myself every time...there is power in positive pronouncement-You all could join me!..

It is a great feeling I have-that there is a good ending to this trend..

@gydo since you now know that your name is on the list, can you help to confirm when they will release the list or better still how long do we have to still wait?

+ Reply
Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast