+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

I'm sorry guys....it seems the wait continues...honestly dont know why...

@clubone05,its cool,you have done well,from the look of things,there is still the whole of next week,so,the first week of month May is still a realistic option

@gydo
    "...from the look of things,there is still the whole of next week,so,the first week of month May is still a realistic option"

YEP!!

Yeah! We have the whole of next week and the whole of the other and so on. Let's stop bothering ourselves. We will be notified when they are ready to do so.

I woke up dis morning feelin like 2day was judgement day. Anyway I must commend u guys 4 all d info thus far. At least it wont cost a penny 2 hope so keep d spirit alive. At least it aint over n wen it finally is, we will b sailing above d tides. Believe me. C u @ d top

More days, more hope i believe. This is the last week of April, the list was not made public last week giving me more hope that the appointed date is much more closer than last week. the phones may start beeping in few hours only God knows as him only do i trust.

Usual reliable source(?) says the Board meets tomorrow for final decision. Kano and Akwa Ibom may have fewer slots because they already have plenty of hands onboard. We can't cease to pray now.... the wait has been cruel and heart-thumping. I'm getting weary of waiting already. The lobbyists are out in full force. Prayers, everyone....

God has always been there for us from the first test. He cannot allow the devil in the name of lobbyists to steal our labour in months. God is there for us. Meet you all in the induction.

Re NDIC

How much do NDIC pay Assistant Manager. Besides CBN and NDIC which one should I chose. Ur contribution is highly needed

Hi guys, i've followed this blog right from its inception bcos its a forum that concerns me as well but i've declined to comment not bcos i didn't want to but i was waiting for the right opportunity to do so.....i've read various comments but optimistic and pessimistic views...in as much as i want the NDIC job like everyone here does,i've been waiting patiently for that call...let me share my story with the house.....

A day before the 2nd screening test in Lagos,i missed my flight from Kaduna where i was undergoing an induction training for my current job,this was also d last flight out of kaduna on that day...luckily there was a flight for 7.30am d following morning while as u all know we were to report @ d venue by 8.00am....as at 8.30am we were still in kaduna,we took off some few mins to 9.00am.....it was just an hour's flight but it seem like i was travelling to china..At some point i thought there was no way i was going to make in time to write the test but yet i was determined to get there and write even if it was for 5mins....we arrived at about 10mins to 10am....b4 the airplane taxied & passengers could disembark it was already past ten....since i was familiar with lagos i decided to take a bike since saturdays is a traffic ridden day in lagos..i got to the venue from ikeja about 10mins later.....it seemed like i was in a graveyard cos it was quiet and everyone seemed busy,i thought; 'dem don finish ooo'....i presented my papers at the accreditation desk after which i shown to a seat and to my surprise no one has started yet....as soon as i sat down the coordinator said START......astonishishly i only missed the part when the instructions were read out...i only used my experience from the 1st test to figure it out.......it was just a miracle i made it....a few weeks later i was invited for the interview which i've successfully undergone and waiting for the outcome......LETS ALL STAY POSITIVE AND INSHA ALLAH WE'LL ALL HAVE CAUSE TO SMILE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.......SEE Y'ALL AT THE TOP.

@diepreye
    If the info you re asking for is available, you can be sure your question would not have been necessary!
    Simply put, no active contributor in this thread has that info except they got it yesterday. I can never be too sure.celemel, lawals,dbest,adori,gydo et al, over to you.

@ Nasri, Your case is quite promising and it shows that determination can always yield positive dividend…I say a big amen to your prayers and hope to see u at d top.

@dieprey….as T-Cann has rightly pointed if the info you re asking for is available, you can be sure your question would not have been necessary. Besides I don’t think there is any point asking that question. When you get to the bridge you can always decide. Even if we tell you say NDIC is better than CBN and CBN comes first it will not be wise for you to ignore CBN and be waiting for NDIC that is not certain. You can only talk about options when you are guaranteed of spot in the two establishments…

@ Others, still talking about this lobby of a thing…is it the same people that have been involved in the recruitment process right from stage 1 till this stage that are involved in the lobby or new/other candidates are just joining from no where?

I also notice on the date of the second test that the number of candidates pasted at the venue was higher than the one pasted on FITC website before the test. There were about 5 additional names on the list. In spite of all of these, God has been doing His wonders in our lives and has been putting us through. I am confident He is not going to leave us at this point. Let us all be positive and put our thrust in Him.

Another gist, while we are waiting for good news on NDIC, we should also be trying other avenues, I have just applied for DPR at www.eraproservejobs.com. Hurry now and apply for your because I learnt the stuff is closing tomorrow.

Good Luck to you all

+ Reply
Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast