+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Pls anybody in the house, your help is needed,
    It is very necessary to make informed decision with the right info.
    For some of us wanting to enter as a Mgt Assistant; what should we expect at the interview and seriously now, what is the entry level pay package of NDIC; is it like CBN?
    So one doesn't leave where one is and later discover it doesn't add to the pocket.

Pls, house members who have gone thru this path before or your cousin working in NDIC, heellllppppp get the info anyhow
    God bless you and your miracle will not go past you this month, it is your time, amen

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Pls let us be our brothers keepers. Lets help with relevant information in this regards.
    Thanks as you positively contribute your own quotas.

Pls i need directions to the lagos venue and interview tips from those that have done thiers.thanks

my good pple of naija waitin dey happen 4NDIC interview make na brif us i beg

House, I had my interview yesterday with NDIC representatives.My interview was to be held at 2.30pm but I got there aroun 10am.Immediately I got there I was asked to register. This means the earlier you get there the earlier you are attended to.
    They took about 25 minutes to interviewed each person.I was asked to introduce myself.After that each interviewer asked my a question each from what they had already prepared.
    Note:
    There are already prepared questions
    Most of the questions centre on the financial situations of the country. For instance, I was asked to tell the reasons for the problems in the Nigeria financial system.
    At the end of the interview, you will be given #2500 for your transport and feeding.
    Be strong and courageous, for the Lord has done it.

@tosotudy,thanks Bros.you did urs at the lagos venue,right?pls i need directions.

@Tosotudy: Thanks pal. You are simply, too much! Some clarification pls. What role were you interviewed for? How many members in the panel? Any FITC involvement? Were the questions extracted from the CV you earlier submitted? Once more, thanks a zillion folds. We'll meet at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by clubone05
    @tosotudy,thanks Bros.you did urs at the lagos venue,right?pls i need directions.
    This is the direction,from oshodi- get a bus to mile 2(N100),from there a bus to apapa,alight at liverpoll bus-stop (N50) and just take a bike there-(N50).

I had mine yesterday too,all the best

Direction from Oshodi Isale.
    Join a molue (big commercial bus) thats is going to Apapa/Wharf.The fare is #100.
    Alight at Liverpool,and take okada from there to Command Guest House.
    Please, you need to know the annual renumeration you are collecting at your present organization because you will have to fill your transport allowance, leave allowance,medical et.c
    There are 4 interviewers including a woman who acted as the moderator.I believe they are from NDIC.
    In addition to the above, there is a person from FITC but she was not directly involved in the interview.
    The questions are not from the cv I submitted.
    Any question you want to ask is welcome, just pray for me that God favour will make me chosen.
    Good luck
    Be strong and courageous, for the Lord has done it.

But house, nobody is saying anything about their pay package! Pls we need that info urgently!! Somebody say something!!!

@Tosotudy: Tnx friend, you're very much appreciated. A little more detail here. Could you precisely recall those few questions you were asked, in detail? Tnx again man; you're doing a lot more good than you may think, to a lot more people than you can imagine. Be sure nothing goes 4 nothing.

Tnx a lot tus... You are realy doing a great job. We shall all meet at the top.A little more details, can u pls tel if they already have a copy of ur cv or they just make do with the new ones you submited, whc role and grade did you apply for?

Tnx bro!

I had my own interview yesterday at Abuja Chelsea hotel. Although we started lately behind the time schedule being the first set to be interviewed. Coincidentally, I was the first person to be interviewed yesterday around 12:20 pm. The interview focused on:
    1. Introduction about ur self and while you think you are suitable for the post
    2. The cause of the current job crises and solution
    3. Question on area of your descipline e.g Element of financial report, error that donot affect trail balance e.t.c
    4. What question do you have for the interviewer if any.
    I applied for Management Assistant Accountant.I was given N2500 at end of interview though we signed for N5000. imagine!
    Wishing you all the best.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast