+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NCAA TEST AND THE BACKYARD INTERVIEW FOR RELATIVES AND WELL CONNECTED NIGERIANS

NCAA TEST AND THE BACKYARD INTERVIEW FOR RELATIVES AND WELL CONNECTED NIGERIANS

THE INTERVIEW IS SOMEHW AND I BLIV IS FAKE COS IS NOT BASE ON MERIT.GOD HAS TO JUDGE PPL WHO CONDUCT TEST TO FOOL PPL,WEN THEY KNO DEY HAV DARE PPL TO APPOINT ALREADY,

IT IS WEL

Re: NCAA TEST AND THE BACKYARD INTERVIEW FOR RELATIVES AND WELL CONNECTED NIGERIANS

MY BROS NO MIND THEM JARI.AFTER DEY SUFFER US FINISH,DEY DON COME TAKE THEIR OWN POPPLE.GOD DEY 4 US JARI.

Re: NCAA TEST AND THE BACKYARD INTERVIEW FOR RELATIVES AND WELL CONNECTED NIGERIANS

i disagree with u on what u said about the NCAA interview,i sat for the test and i was also called for the interview although i ve heard from them, i believe that does that merited it were called for the interview,come to think of it, every were all over the world, if u re recommended for a job or any other position of authority by a well known person, u stand a chance a getting that job than the other person who was not recommended by anyone.thank u.

I dong understand. I s the interview result out? Have anyone gotten a letter from them?

Please can someone tell me what is happening in NCAA? Have they start sending appointment letters to successful candidates that passed interview? I was part of the aptitude test and interview exercise.

Re: NCAA TEST AND THE BACKYARD INTERVIEW FOR RELATIVES AND WELL CONNECTED NIGERI

Pls ur comment is not clear; do you mean that u have given appointment letter? because i did d interview as well and av not heard anything since then.
    amonde

Please avoid rumor mongers,NCAA result is not yet out.They are still processing the Names.Those around Lagos can visit their office in the Airport and confirm.

all is well

u guys should keep on arguing wit d poster o,,dat is hw people argued over d firs issue ,until dey found out dat dey had finished sharing appointment letters...u dnt understand Nigeria yet...God willl help us

+ Reply