+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: national intelligence agency ends on 15th feb 2012

national intelligence agency ends on 15th feb 2012

www.nationalintelligenceagency.gov.ng 35years below b4 15th feb 2012.it real oh cos my uncle just sent it to me

Re: national intelligence agency ends on 15th feb 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Dayo09 View Post
    www.nationalintelligenceagency.gov.ng 35years below b4 15th feb 2012.it real oh cos my uncle just sent it to me
    pls dnt b offended, but do ur uncle wrk there cos in the site this is wht i saw, Warning - Beware of Scams suggesting link with NIA: Various fraudulent schemes suggesting association with the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) including fake offers of employment at the NIA, training courses and e-mail prize awards is most likely. They may use e-mails and fake web-sites, faxes and telephone numbers. Some of them may include the names of NIA officers. Some may request detailed information and/or money, in connection with supposed registration fees, hotel reservations, employment opportunities, prizes or awards. They may sometimes carry fake e-mail addresses that resemble those of the NIA or other International organisations. These are scams. Recipients are warned not to send any money or bank account details or any personal or professional information in response to any such demands. In respect of employment opportunities, it should be noted that NIA does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, processing, or training before appointment). Where in doubt, NIA should be contacted directly by email: [email protected] @ d end it says'no vacancies available'.

+ Reply