+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: MANTRAC NIG. IS RECRUITING!!!

Re: MANTRAC NIG. IS RECRUITING!!!

But d advert doesnt seem recent. Saw stuffs like 'age below 30yrs before 2008' does that sound recent

But d advert doesnt seem recent. Saw stuffs like 'age below 30yrs by December 2008' does that sound recent

thanks man

Newbie frankenny002@yahoo.co.uk's Avatar

nawa ooooo

Quote Originally Posted by gugus
    For those of you who think okyodic is lying please hear this...!!!, i wrote this exam immediately after my NYSC in 2008 in port harcourt abuloma center, after 3months i was called for technical written test in lagos CMD (center for management and development)center in lagos. this particular stage was a work over for me since i had working experience in heavy equipment with WAOS in trans amadi.
    but that was the last i heard from them,......to cut the long story short...i have an insider in a top position in the company who was actually trying to help, some time that same month he had one of the human resource department officer visit him from lagos and the discussion went towards my performance in the last test, and the reply was that OGA UR CANDIDATE DID VERY WELL HE WAS EVEN AMONGST THE BEST BUT THEY DON,T LIKE HIS NAME.........
    This same treatment is still been given to none westerens in the company...aside from their low payment in mantrac this is also a reason they do major recruitment every 6 month. i have gone through their employment process twice up to the technical written test stage....but thank God today am gainfully empolyed....i was also oppurtuned to see the list of the last empolment in march 2010, the names on that list comfirms my fears.........
    Am not discouraging anybody. but give it your best shot and pray hard i still believe that GOD is a LIVING GOD
    My coursemate, got to the interview stage after having written their two tests. He was asked if he can speak yoruba? He said no, and that was the end of the interview. May God help us.
    After the test in PH Dec. 2009, guys have to travel to Lagos to write a so called Technical test on what they least expect. Questions on CAT per say. Strategies to screen people out...

Guys, do not be discouraged. Keep on trying.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

For those of you who think okyodic is lying please hear this...!!!, i wrote this exam immediately after my NYSC in 2008 in port harcourt abuloma center, after 3months i was called for technical written test in lagos CMD (center for management and development)center in lagos. this particular stage was a work over for me since i had working experience in heavy equipment with WAOS in trans amadi.
    but that was the last i heard from them,......to cut the long story short...i have an insider in a top position in the company who was actually trying to help, some time that same month he had one of the human resource department officer visit him from lagos and the discussion went towards my performance in the last test, and the reply was that OGA UR CANDIDATE DID VERY WELL HE WAS EVEN AMONGST THE BEST BUT THEY DON,T LIKE HIS NAME.........
    This same treatment is still been given to none westerens in the company...aside from their low payment in mantrac this is also a reason they do major recruitment every 6 month. i have gone through their employment process twice up to the technical written test stage....but thank God today am gainfully empolyed....i was also oppurtuned to see the list of the last empolment in march 2010, the names on that list comfirms my fears.........
    Am not discouraging anybody. but give it your best shot and pray hard i still believe that GOD is a LIVING GOD

@ gugus,i strongly disagree with you,the main jist in MANTRAC is that if you qualify,you are invited.the issue of man-know-man is everywhere and stating that your name was not liked as such you were not invited is absolute false,probably the person that told you that was only looking for a window dressed reason for you not being employed.there are lots of south-south and south-east natives working there that i know.check your informant well.

My coursemate, got to the interview stage after having written their two tests. He was asked if he can speak yoruba? He said no, and that was the end of the interview. May God help us.
    After the test in PH Dec. 2009, guys have to travel to Lagos to write a so called Technical test on what they least expect. Questions on CAT per say. Strategies to screen people out...

@ maxweber,asking if one can speak yoruba is not a benchmark for you to conclude that your classmate was dropped for that reason,even in banks,that question is always asked.This is to help the establishment know where to send their prospective employers to,most times,that is a catch because they will be sure you can interact well with the locals of that community.In MANTRAC,they are basically into sales, after sale services and customer care service which deals a lot with customers in a region.Maybe the opening they had as of the time your friend was applying was in the western region and they needed somebody for that region that could speak the language for effective communication.Since your friend could not speak the language, it was needless employing him cos he wouldn't serve the purpose.Stop being biased and ask from people working there.You are just hearing from people that aspired to work there and since they could not succeed, they will always blame it on something/someone, or better still,tell him to learn the language and other Nigerian languages.He stands to loose nothing but rather,he will gain a whole lot.MANTRAC IS A PLACE WHERE STANDARDS IS No. 1

the application is somehow stressful for me i need help

nigeria i dont understand this kind of eratic nonsene again over 20 yrs stayin in lagos neva heard about ur company before where is it situated plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssss

humbly apply for a job.

Quote Originally Posted by onyung

@ maxweber,asking if one can speak yoruba is not a benchmark for you to conclude that your classmate was dropped for that reason,even in banks,that question is always asked.This is to help the establishment know where to send their prospective employers to,most times,that is a catch because they will be sure you can interact well with the locals of that community.In MANTRAC,they are basically into sales, after sale services and customer care service which deals a lot with customers in a region.Maybe the opening they had as of the time your friend was applying was in the western region and they needed somebody for that region that could speak the language for effective communication.Since your friend could not speak the language, it was needless employing him cos he wouldn't serve the purpose.Stop being biased and ask from people working there.You are just hearing from people that aspired to work there and since they could not succeed, they will always blame it on something/someone, or better still,tell him to learn the language and other Nigerian languages.He stands to loose nothing but rather,he will gain a whole lot.MANTRAC IS A PLACE WHERE STANDARDS IS No. 1
    @onyung, You are very serious about this issue. Maybe you are offended by the language issue mentioned. Just have in mind that it was for all regions then. Maybe you are based in Lagos that is why you are saying this. Just imagine what someone from PH will experience if He/She travels to Lagos for a test without reinbursement. Not only that, getting there you are given a test based on engines you've never seen or worked on before. A question you are supposed to be asked after your training with the company.

Yes man -no-man is cripping in everywhere, but, should we keep on encouraging it by this kind of thing you are saying here? Are you speaking for the company?...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

house , could you please help on how to view the site cos av tried severally and its not opening, thanks

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12