Details..
    EXPERIENCED SALES EXECUTIVE (POWER SYSTEM) -KIV POWER SYSTEMS SALES
    Details..
    SALES EXECUTIVE TRAINEES - KIV HR-ADMIN
    Details..

use the link below.......

http://www.mantracnigeria.com/page.php?pg=vacancies

Re: MANTRAC NIG. ON BOARD!!!!!

this ur company seems to have vacancies in all the functional areas of the company ,if i may ask ,is it a new company wit out any staff yet?

Re: MANTRAC NIG. IS RECRUITING!!!

is u are new to labour market or are u stil serving?mantrac/cat is popular company on heavy and hi-tech machines

@bountyforgood are u new into the labour market abi u just arrive nigeria dat u a re asking such a question?dnt u knw mantrac a popular company as such ok do u knw caterpillar company mayb dat will help u.

pls can some tell me how to navigate the site, i'll be extremely grateful

@ bountyforgood, please try to mind how you criticize people on this site. If u don't know what to say, can you please learn how to close your mouth instead of displaying your ignorance? Are you just coming to this world? Who in the world does not know about MANTRAC or CAT!

pls house,kindly help me with the section of the application that talks about basic salary expected.what do i put down?

Guys please lets pardon bountyforgood maybe he is just a novice
    d

u guys abi una want kill the guy, we are told to always ask when we dont know, i so think he knows, u either answer his questions or let him be, abeg we all shd always help our selves no matter how little it may be, lovely week guys, best of luck to everyone.J

pls house dont kill me before time,i knew wat i did by askin such a provokin question .....i wanted to know if some body is tryin to use this popular company's name to scam the house by criticizin the advert ,in order to prompt the house to go in to more enquiring before applying.......be wise house there are cases were job advert was pasted on this site , i personally responded to the advert by goin to the bank mentioned but i was told by the human resource manager of the stipulated bank that there was nothin like that goin on...i wasted money and trasport all the way frm port harcourt to lagos.....i dont want any other person to xperience this ,it hurts

HELLO HOUSE, MANTRAC JOB IS FOR ONLY FOR THE WEST REGION, SO IF U ARE FROM SOUTH, EAST OR NORTH DO NOT APPLY. YOU WILL END UP TAKING RISK TO LAGOS LIKE TWICE IF U PASS THE EXAMS AND U WILL BE OUT IN THE INTERVIEW STAGE BECAUSE U ARE NT FROM WEST.

I HAVE BEEN THEIR, MY FRIENDS AND D STORY IS ALWAYS D SAME. THE STAFF ALSO CONFIRM IT.

U COULD ALSO TRY UR LUCK, JUST TO BE EXPOSE TO D EXAMS AND TO ATTEND AN INTERVIEW TO IMPROVE UR CONFIDENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by okyodic
    HELLO HOUSE, MANTRAC JOB IS FOR ONLY FOR THE WEST REGION, SO IF U ARE FROM SOUTH, EAST OR NORTH DO NOT APPLY. YOU WILL END UP TAKING RISK TO LAGOS LIKE TWICE IF U PASS THE EXAMS AND U WILL BE OUT IN THE INTERVIEW STAGE BECAUSE U ARE NT FROM WEST.

I HAVE BEEN THEIR, MY FRIENDS AND D STORY IS ALWAYS D SAME. THE STAFF ALSO CONFIRM IT.
    @Okyodic!

I strongly disagree with your opinion above.
    I have friends who work there who are from the East, and mostly from the South-South region of Nigeria. The mere fact that you or a few of your friends were not employed at the time you were interviewed is not enough for you or your friends to conclude that's the practice at MANTRAC. You may have been dropped for some other reasons.

Even if they are to employ based on candidates' region, am sure same practice will apply in their offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Port-Harcourt and Warri.

You or anyone here in this forum who cares; may pay them a visit at their head office at No. 2 Billingsway (Off Secretariat Road) Oregun Industrial Estate Ikeja Lagos for confirmation.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

For those of you who think okyodic is lying please hear this...!!!, i wrote this exam immediately after my NYSC in 2008 in port harcourt abuloma center, after 3months i was called for technical written test in lagos CMD (center for management and development)center in lagos. this particular stage was a work over for me since i had working experience in heavy equipment with WAOS in trans amadi.
    but that was the last i heard from them,......to cut the long story short...i have an insider in a top position in the company who was actually trying to help, some time that same month he had one of the human resource department officer visit him from lagos and the discussion went towards my performance in the last test, and the reply was that OGA UR CANDIDATE DID VERY WELL HE WAS EVEN AMONGST THE BEST BUT THEY DON,T LIKE HIS NAME.........
    This same treatment is still been given to none westerens in the company...aside from their low payment in mantrac this is also a reason they do major recruitment every 6 month. i have gone through their employment process twice up to the technical written test stage....but thank God today am gainfully empolyed....i was also oppurtuned to see the list of the last empolment in march 2010, the names on that list comfirms my fears.........
    Am not discouraging anybody. but give it your best shot and pray hard i still believe that GOD is a LIVING GOD
    d man dat troubles no one.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast