+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Management Trainee at Insight Communications Limited

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    Hr manager as he claimed, behavn childishly! I wonda if he attended any univ at all. Lol. Postn bad english on every thread! Hahaha
    LWKMD!! Thot I was d only who had dat in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    Hr manager as he claimed, behavn childishly! I wonda if he attended any univ at all. Lol. Postn bad english on every thread! Hahaha

Re: Management Trainee at Insight Communications Limited

Quote Originally Posted by oriaifo View Post
    I could remember d earlier period i started in dis forum i was stroke about my english dat it was dis&da. I laugh&laughed over&over about it dat i told mysef dat dis is a place 2b where u get 2 meet different faceless folks. To confess, i prefer dis forum than facebook, lol! ONE LOVE frm senior member soon 2b become MODERATOR/SUPER MODERATOR
    And that dream will only come by if only you co-ordinate your words and writings.Pls you need to brush up in the use of English and stop being a disgrace to naija Graduates out there.I wish DVT will delete your posts because you really made nonsense of Nigerian Graduates to the outside WORLD and naija Graduates in diaspora who visits here often.May God help us.

He made a mess of himself! He has shown d world dat he neva attended any univ or mayb he is an ond holder. I neva heard him say he applied for jobs! I wonda how he passed d apt test he claimed he wrote and d interviews he claimed he attended! Lolz. He uses 'for' in any sentence he makes,mayb its because of the 'for' in 'oriaiFOR. Lol. I already dleted sum posts, wil stil dlete more!! Do u evn knw dat i edited and corrected sum of d posts, but they are irrelevant dats y i stopd editn. Hahahahaha! Oriaifo be a humble man and dat tin u eva wantd wil b gvn to u. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CAGO View Post
    And that dream will only come by if only you co-ordinate your words and writings.Pls you need to brush up in the use of English and stop being a disgrace to naija Graduates out there.I wish DVT will delete your posts because you really made nonsense of Nigerian Graduates to the outside WORLD and naija Graduates in diaspora who visits here often.May God help us.
    Last edited by JapaneseMusco; Nov 5th, 11 at 06:41 pm.

He needs a good english teacher frm the UK!
    Quote Originally Posted by ganiruogene View Post

Honestly, I'm not down with you @musco4me and @oraifo, i see you guys as moderators and the least i expect is using this forum to discuss private and trivial matters like football. I believe this forum is strictly for business and as such should be handled in such capacity, we have hotjobbers who check threads every minute praying they see a hopeful comment that'll lead to their dream jobs and when they log on what they see are loads of comment that are not in anyway related to the subject matter. We should respect the fact that this is a public e-forum...if you need to discuss private matters why not create a new thread instead of disrupting our flow of thoughts. God will answer our prayers by giving us our dream jobs

Thanx 4 ur advice bt am nt d 1 floodn ds place. Check my comments wel. I answa peoples questions. Once again, thank u.I hv noted dat.
    Quote Originally Posted by tobbyadeniran View Post
    Honestly, I'm not down with you @musco4me and @oraifo, i see you guys as moderators and the least i expect is using this forum to discuss private and trivial matters like football. I believe this forum is strictly for business and as such should be handled in such capacity, we have hotjobbers who check threads every minute praying they see a hopeful comment that'll lead to their dream jobs and when they log on what they see are loads of comment that are not in anyway related to the subject matter. We should respect the fact that this is a public e-forum...if you need to discuss private matters why not create a new thread instead of disrupting our flow of thoughts. God will answer our prayers by giving us our dream jobs

Why is this people not calling d remaining of us? What is d probability dat age is not involved? If we are not called for this weekend,den we should forget it n ps4ward with our hunts. I have sum1 who works with Troyka holding ,wil try n get info be4wensdy.

I feel sick when i logon to see oriafo as the last poster on almost all the threads, some of his comments no make sense sef. Must u say something on everything?

pls, stop the backbiting. Anyway, i got the invite for the next stage. Can someone help me with an idea of how it will look like?

I got d invite too,slated for Sat,19. Wat sud we lykly xpect as dey requested for Birth Certificate and NYSC Discharge. Ur response wud b higly appreciated.

It means they are u wit d 1st invitation

I was sent an sms today informing me of my success at the test..am been invited for another test scheduled for 19th as rightly posted by oando..
    Has anybody gotten same?
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul

+ Reply
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast