+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: KPMG recruitment

Re: KPMG recruitment

'm so confused.I got a text from dm,telling me dt i sld check for more details in my mail,but i haven't seen d mail.pls,wot could be wrong?

Pls Gmat of which year

Guys abeg make una help. Is the application still on? If yes, how abeg... Younglove, candyberry, all abeg.

Jaymarius,dey probably must'v sent it.if its nt in ur inbox,check ur spam msgs.dat occasionaly hapns

@yuzor.....I don't tink application is on! If it's still on,I wouldn't knw,cos I applied b4 nw,doe I can't rem the specific date,buh it's nt been dat long. Maybe u should try visiting their website for more info.

@yuzor.....I don't tink application is still on! If it's still on,I wouldn't knw,cos I applied b4 nw,doe I can't rem the specific date,buh it's nt been dat long. Maybe u should try visiting their website for more info.

Which website can one go and enquire about KPMG registration?

@jaymarius since u got the text it means u were shortlisted for the test...therez no big deal for the mail just plead with one of the poster's to forward the mail to you....it contains only the details of the test and what u shld come along with I think...they dont ask for you to come with its printout...all the best!

ukaoji, kpmg methos of application was forwarding cover letter and CV to [email protected] but i dont know maybe it still works and besides it seems they forward their advert to recruitment agencies like jobberman,etc to help recruit qualified candidates.

Candyberry got ur reply to my pm. All the best on ur test as well as others who got the test invite.. hehehehehe camdyberry u go dance azonto wella when u get their job offer o!

It seems lik dis tym arund d pple writing d test r much,dats y dey r usin unilag,else dey use deir headquaters,anyway 4 dose writin d test,dis is r sm tins u shud knw,if u knw u dnt hv any of d requirements dey listed in d mail,u might nt b able 2 write,and also its gmat based,nd deir test hs one of d lowest cut off point u wil eva km across,guez its 30% 4 nw,BUT guys as u may km 2 find out afta saturday it may also b d hardest test u may also hv 2 write as a graduate,d stakes r vry high,so my advice is read hard nd pray hard also,cuz many pple dnt usually scale thru dat test,jus a word 2 encourage u,wish u guys all d best

younglove wont mind getting a pm from u too to enhance my preparation for the test on saturday, thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Younglove View Post
    @candyberry read maths section in gmat that entails word problem, charts and tables, some further maths. For verbal, comprehension, synonyms, etc. For Logic, maybe shapes, pictures and words like if A, B, C, D are in a class...... Pick the correct option etc. Pls check ur PM.

candyberry, i wont mind if u cud share anyfin with me on the preparation for the test ....my email is [email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by candyberry View Post
    @younglove. Thanks. Iv replied ur message. Network was really terrible truout ystdy.

my email is [email protected] if u cud share ur experience wif wat to prepare wif for the test, i wanna come out dancing azonto too
    Quote Originally Posted by Younglove View Post
    @candyberry read maths section in gmat that entails word problem, charts and tables, some further maths. For verbal, comprehension, synonyms, etc. For Logic, maybe shapes, pictures and words like if A, B, C, D are in a class...... Pick the correct option etc. Pls check ur PM.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast