+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: KPMG group exercise Update

KPMG group exercise Update

Before the group assesment you will be told to write about..

1.If u were d president of Nigeria how would u curb corruption in public parastatals

2.Where do u see urself ten years from now (Like 15 lines)

For the group assesment, u'll be divided into 2 groups, 5 in each. U'll be required 2 build a tall structure with newspaper, card board and other materials. Each person is assessed individually by about 5 or 6 staffs supervising the task. Each grp'll b given 2 minutes to choose a leader, negotiator (as d other grp'll av some of ur materials), and 2 builders and a building plan. After 2 minutes, the builders'll put on a blind fold. The other 3 members cannot touch any of the materials but only provide guidance to the builders. After 5 minutes, 2 other pple'll put on the blind fold, while d other 3 will provide guidance. After 5 mins the person who hasn't built will put on a blind fold with someone who has already built. The remaining 3 members on each team will be swapd. After the 3rd blind building, every team member is allowed to build. This session lasts for about 20 mins. This ends the assesment. If ur group is able to complete the task, b sure to pack up d unused materials. You'll then b askd questions.

Pls note that everyone must talk during dis question session. Make sure u r so proactive, vocal, and b able to stir d team n beyond all able to communicate with your team members. This goes a long way in showing one's leadership qualities. This is all I can remember bout task, hope it help.s
    They only want 2assess ur team work spirit which includes wat r u inputs during d tower constructing exercise, wer u active or dormant, did u introduce urself 2ur team members b4 u started off d building of the tower, did u clean up ur environment after d exercise. These r some of d tins dey wld assess & rate u on.

They said they would get back to us in one week.....

Re: KPMG group exercise Update

tnks 4 d update,ure really a gem. i got a msg last wk dt i passed but hvnt hrd frm kpmg,shld i be worried?

thats very good of u

bee babe: You need not worry they would surely get to you..since you were not informed by them that they can`t progress ur application
    they can call you any time with any line and try return calls if u see a missed call of a number you don`t know,...Wishin u all the best..

Quote Originally Posted by Adetorlarh View Post
    Before the group assesment you will be told to write about..

1.If u were d president of Nigeria how would u curb corruption in public parastatals

2.Where do u see urself ten years from now (Like 15 lines)

For the group assesment, u'll be divided into 2 groups, 5 in each. U'll be required 2 build a tall structure with newspaper, card board and other materials. Each person is assessed individually by about 5 or 6 staffs supervising the task. Each grp'll b given 2 minutes to choose a leader, negotiator (as d other grp'll av some of ur materials), and 2 builders and a building plan. After 2 minutes, the builders'll put on a blind fold. The other 3 members cannot touch any of the materials but only provide guidance to the builders. After 5 minutes, 2 other pple'll put on the blind fold, while d other 3 will provide guidance. After 5 mins the person who hasn't built will put on a blind fold with someone who has already built. The remaining 3 members on each team will be swapd. After the 3rd blind building, every team member is allowed to build. This session lasts for about 20 mins. This ends the assesment. If ur group is able to complete the task, b sure to pack up d unused materials. You'll then b askd questions.

Pls note that everyone must talk during dis question session. Make sure u r so proactive, vocal, and b able to stir d team n beyond all able to communicate with your team members. This goes a long way in showing one's leadership qualities. This is all I can remember bout task, hope it help.s
    They only want 2assess ur team work spirit which includes wat r u inputs during d tower constructing exercise, wer u active or dormant, did u introduce urself 2ur team members b4 u started off d building of the tower, did u clean up ur environment after d exercise. These r some of d tins dey wld assess & rate u on.

They said they would get back to us in one week.....
    when did u do ur grp exercise cos i did mine last wk wednesday nd dey promised 2 get back 2 us d next day. Hvnt heard 4rm dem yet.

Also had mine last friday,nothing yet

Quote Originally Posted by Bola Obaoye View Post
    Also had mine last friday,nothing yet
    av bn calling d HR lady 2 knw wotz up bt she hsnt bn pickin her calls. Lets keep hoping 4 d best!

I had mine on 24th June, and its over one week...still expecting...Accordin to what i heard..they have a culture of giving feed back if one is not successful..
    Since we haven`t gotten such message..lets bliv they are still working on the results from the group exercise..They don`t pick calls...I av tried calling too..Lets jst keep our hope high while we still search around for other opportunities..

Sup house, got ♍γ̲̣̣̥ interview scheduled for Monday, can anyone n d hause who has an idea comment on what Ƭõ̸̳͡ expect d interview. Thank you for ur responce....

Quote Originally Posted by eddystar View Post
    Sup house, got ♍γ̲̣̣̥ interview scheduled for Monday, can anyone n d hause who has an idea comment on what Ƭõ̸̳͡ expect d interview. Thank you for ur responce....

R u refering to the group excercise or interview with the manager? I had my group assessment on Wednesday and yet to be told if am successful.

Yes, I'm refering Ƭõ̸̳͡ d interview with the manager. Got A̶̲̥̅ call and was scheduled for Monday.

+ Reply