We are actively looking to hire engineers and computer scientists with advanced degrees to join our Engineering Development Group (EDG) at I-Tech Services! Our focus is on teamwork, collaboration, and continuous learning in an open, fun, and encouraging environment. If you have a strong technical background in software design, web development, control theory, signal processing, or embedded systems, this is the position for you!
As an Application Support Engineer in I-Tech, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical and leadership skills for a successful career at I-Tech. I-Tech engineers have the flexibility to select projects with many technical groups within the company while also providing hands on application support to customers. The Application Support Engineer position is divided into two central responsibilities:

• Application support - Become an expert in FlexNet License Manager by supporting our customers and providing solutions for highly complex technical issues. Through on going training you will specialize and become a resource for our worldwide team.
  • Collaborative project work - Discover your professional interests and goals through projects with other departments. These projects can last from one day to several months and can help you define your long term career goals at I-Tech. Projects generally fall within these three areas: Software Development, Business Development, and Customer Training and Consulting.

Responsibilities
Provide application support, and our entire suite of products. Complete projects in various departments to help advance your career, and to strengthen your technical and professional skills.

Minimum Qualifications

• A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a HND-Upper Credit, Bsc degree is required.

Preferred Qualifications

• ·HND-Upper Credit, Bsc in Engineering (i.e. Electrical or Mechanical) or Computer Science
  • Strong programming skills
  • Excellent communication and time management skills are a must
  • Strong academic record

APPLY HERE