+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Topic: Invitation for Computer Based Test at Mtn Maritime House

@house please how many more Saturday candidates have been called. God let thy will b done ooo .

Re: Invitation for Computer Based Test at Mtn Maritime House

@ biotech and co, what shyen said is sure true. There whr lots of files there whose names were called wit no one answering. Probably they skipd accidentally in d process of contacting people. I advice u go there dressed nd ready 4 d interview. Listen to d names when they are bn calld. If u dnt hear ur name, there's this guy in charge of names calling, he's a nyc guy. Meet him and explain stuffs to him. Just try that out 2maro, cos no one knows hw long d chat thing will last.

@biotech: I'll suggest we get a contact number cos I heard dier's a list containing d names of d invites 4 each section

I wrote on Sat wt a score of 90% 19wpm n i've bn sick wt worry until arnd 3pm wen i got a call/txt 4 chat 2moro. 4 all those dat ar yet 2 b caled, dnt wory dey'll definitely call u jst kp on kping d hope alive, we're all goin 2 mek it to MTN ds time arnd by God's grace. Y'hello my MTN collegues! Its well!!!

D hopefuls should keep d hope alive. I wrote d cbt on saturday, & ve been expecting d invitation.
    My accuracy, gross speed, & netspeed were 88%, 18wpm, & 16wpm respectively.
    By god's grace, i was invited 2day.
    So, keep expecting!

Just finished the chat. It went well. They need lots of people,because the recruitment process isn't tough. Questions on: smartphone,mtn hardware,why customer care and qualities of good c/c agent. The "chatter" said the job is in ajah,she stated very clearly that its a contract job and we are working for ccnl not MTN.lol No wonder they have a high employee turnover. I just like the job because it offers time to do personal stuff.

Please hse wat is mtn hardware?

@ batunce & co i also did on Saturday. Had 83% accuracy and 27wpm speed. Haven't been called yet. Let Allah have his way. I hve had too much tension that i no longer have any sef. Best of luck to those called.

Someone scored high(advanced allthru)and she wasn't called or sent a text msg n she was worried,today someone heard her name n informed her so she had to come for her interview.so pls if u knw u scored advance n intermediate just go 2mao u dnt need any contact,go lodge ur complain dnt let dis oppt pass u by cos ur space may b filled by ppl who dint write d test @all.may our effort not b in vain.
    Rubita ohiaeri likes this.

@wumey d lady asked me example of hardware products sold by mtn and my ans were sim card, mobile phone and mtn fastlink moderm, she dem asked me to mention one type of phone sold by mtn and i told her samsung galaxy3...bt d lady drilling too much,imagine her asking btw KFc and phnc wch one offers a beta customer care service and i told her ve never had a one on one interaction with staffs of the 2 company den she asked abt MTN customer care and hw effective dey are

Quote Originally Posted by inumidun12 View Post
    @ batunce & co i also did on Saturday. Had 83% accuracy and 27wpm speed. Haven't been called yet. Let Allah have his way. I hve had too much tension that i no longer have any sef. Best of luck to those called.
    a

You had good grade, You would be invited. Remember that they started inviting d applicants that wrote the CBT of Saturday, yesterday.
    It is likely you receive your invitation today. Why don't you go ahead with your preparation.
    I will advice that the other test takers of Saturday, should excersise patience, and see what the recruiters response would be, today.
    I was told to come along with the sms, through which I was invited.
    Keep the hope alive!
    Keep preparing!!
    God will see us through!!!

@batunce good morning thanx for the encouragement. I really appreciate. May Allah help us all Amin.

Pls was anybody invited 4 today?

+ Reply
Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast