+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Invitation 4 test

Re: Invitation 4 test

Pls guys, just go dis text invinting me for interview at no 15 adekumbi crescent, off oluwaleyimu street, ikeja lagos. Pls who are this people.I need response asap

Ogundana surulere,oremeji isolo,oneal, 15 adekanbi are al wellnesshomes.Pls waste nt ur money...I was a victim of oremeji and 15 adekanbi

Thankz bro, God will bless u, we shal al got there

Quote Originally Posted by geffizzy View Post
    I jus got a test invitin me 4 a test scheduld 4 tue 8/05/12 by 10a.m @ no1 babatunde street off ogunlana drive surulere lagos. Pls any one knws anytin abt them? Help pls cos no name and wen i calld d pason said they r recruitin film bt refusd to disclose name of d coy they r recruitin 4
    O'neal INC is not a scam, It's a firm that engages in environmental, domestic and predominantly health care services to corporate groups, government parastatals, community groups, elite groups, commercial entities etc. Their parent company is in affiliation with the W.H.O., SAB, UNICEF & other global entities. I have attended the interview and it makes sense to me cause what you are asked to pay for is legal and required by law which is for a license to operate in Nigeria as health service personnel leveraging on a very good & profitable platform or pedestal that not only change & affect lives but establishes multiple income streams that surpasses what people define as salary. They didn't ask for you to just pay a sum of money for no just reason, even they were willing to help society by accommodating instalmental payment (based on trust) while you come for their trainings and business developmental sessions towards full recruitment&partnership. It was all explained and your not wanting to pay for the license is similar to you buying a car and not wanting to pay for a license to drive that car in Nigeria (your company where you work won't pay it for you, even drivers of companies pay for their own driver's license) as required by law or a doctor wanting to operate a medical facility without obtaining a license to Practice in Nigeria or a business man wanting to run a company without getting your CAC license. What I see is a multinational firm abiding by the laws of the land and the legal provisions of the practice. That's what killing Nigeria everyone wants to cut corners towards success & make snide remarks/opinions without proper investigation or research. I respect them and till this day I still go for my trainings (after all scammers won't still have training sessions and developmental meetings in the same facility for years, would they? At least if they were Illegal they would have been arrested or shut down by now). Since I got recruited, I've been privileged to affect lives, go places and earn 100% above what I used to earn at first. Please don't listen to people with myopic mindsets that's why they are still lurking the streets & corners looking for jobs till now. They just assume without personal&experiential inquiry/affirmation. I will only discredit a scam & lazy scheming Nigerians but not well meaning folks with a legit means of livelihood for Nigerians & the world at large. I'm passionately/proudly Nigerian & still believe things can & will work in this country if we stop complaining and start asking questions & taking the pain to inquire, physically investigate and confirm before we defame what is right and just. If you need further information/confirmation you can send a mail to [email protected] or call 07041167355. Cheers.

@Obi Ehi! U think say na everybody stupid like u? Ode jati jati...amadioha purnish ur gene!

Thief! Go sell 4 anoda market

Yeah! Obi Ehi you are right. EBT [Esther Breakthrough] are also a registered company that have been operating for long and are yet to be shut down. They claim to be helping unemployed grads get employed. So going by your logic it means EBT that is prob the most popular SCAM agency around are legit right. Just get a life and stop misleading NHJs. You bloody liar...
    17th Wonder of the World

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12