+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Interview Invitation From Comserve

Interview Invitation From Comserve

I got an invitation for interview from comserve this morning,does anybody in the house know what they do?The interview is 10am tomorrow @ Dugbe in Ibadan,i cant remember sending an application to them.Do i travel down to Ibadan from Lagos for something am not sure of?Pls advise

Re: Interview Invitation From Comserve

I called the no. and they told me the need marketers. They said the are into printing of atm cards. If you are interested go with 2 passport photograph ,you credentials and cv. you will also open an account with skye bank right there with 3000 naira.

I went for the interveiw at V I (Chase Executive Suite) 30/11 the guy ask us to drop 3000 for him so dat he we open accunt for us at skybank but i drop 1000 and i told him dat if i see my account number i will pay the balance but the guy has been calling me to bring the balance to their office in VI. Pls house advice me

Is he the owner of skye bank or the holder of all the keys to all the branches? I mean y shud you give him money to open an acc for you, by the way who is going to be the signatory to the acc, did u also give him photocopies of ur signature. House pls lets not get "too" desperate.
    Just a thought...

Sometimes i wonder if some of you are actually graduates. you will see hell and still decide to go through it. i fear who nor fear you. Going to open bank account in somebodys private office. na wa for nigerian graduates"
    DETERMINATION TODAY LEADS TO SUCCESS TODAY

Let me help you out..........have gone for their interview.

1)they ask you that you would have to sell 15 of their forms without an I.D card to family and friends ..that is 45,000 in total to be redeemed before they give yu the job at all.

2)they claim they are under skye bank,but most pple in skye bank dont even know them

3)you would be under 6months probation and which u wld have to sell 1000cards within the six months.........the first 2months ,they wld pay you 40,000 and the rest of it they wld pay you either 60,000 or 75,000 depending if you are in operation or marketing

the gimmick there is ,automatically,they wld use the 45,000 you first brought to pay your salary........but what is not clear is how they rate your perfomance? what if i was only able to bring 10 people in a month ,wld they still pay??

pls ,lets not in despiracy take on what we can finish....................God wld Bless us all with a job without sorrow(Amen)

they are fraud dont deal with them , am arranging their arrest , they av no capital base , no registration for what they are doin and they still exploit nigerians.

@poster....Scam ! Run as fast as your legs could carry u cos the whole thing appear fraudulent! Imagine opening a bank account in a non-banking office! God help us in Naija.
    In everything you do,always try to be at the top, because the bottom is always overcrowded

@poster....Scam ! Run as fast as your legs could carry u cos the whole thing appear fraudulent! Imagine opening a bank account in a non-banking office! God help us in Naija.
    In everything you do,always try to be at the top, because the bottom is always overcrowded

+ Reply