+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: On INEC AD hoc staff.

On INEC AD hoc staff.

What is the latest development regarding the online application for those that applied for category C?I heard everyone is attending training which wasn't stated on their website.what a country!Anybody with useful info should pls inform the house.

Re: On INEC AD hoc staff.

am wondering to. Wat i dont understand now is those presently being trained for the registration process, is that we are supposed to be involved to? Pls any1 with better clarification...

Its politics as usual! Names came out from nowhere in most states and Abuja. While for some states its only Corpers, other states did test. For most places like ibadan, they're through, some states are still training though.

INEC is a failure let watch and see

INEC IS A CORRUPTIBLE ORGANIZATION. MY BRO LET ACCEPT WHATEVER IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY. WONDER, WE APPLIED ONLINE NOTIN 2 SHOW UP. BELIF ME, NO CREDIBLE ELECTION THIS YR, SINCE THEY REFUSED 2 SELECT D CREDIBLE PEPPLE AS MENTIONED 9JA IS A FAILURE

inec is all about politic. the online appl is not in use as now. in Nasarawa i had the list will be out 2morrow. we will go and see how the list is.

i applied online as an ex-corp member n i went 2 d INEC office in kosofe LGA 2 submit my hard copy of cv n credentials.ma name came out on d list,we ve started training since Monday n it ends 2day wit practical.
    we r den told we shd look out 4 anoda list dat will b pasted 2moro or fri based on our performance in d practical.
    many ex-corp members n even final year students were shorlisted 4 d training am surprised d case wasnt like dat in ur areas.
    dats 2 show d extent of inconsistency in 9JA.

INEC is a bunch of failure. they filled the post with BUK students (Kano) and there is no space left for ex-corpers. The training they organised was a complete mess. Instead of physical experience with the DDC equipment they used projector to show them (Ad-hoc staff) how its setup and done. its a pity that the failure of INEC in the forthcoming election is in the pipe and waiting to blow.
    G

Inec is a mess. I went to submit my hard copy @ d state office & dey said they are not using ex-corps members. I was shockd but God knws d best

Yes. It is true that they are no longer using ex corp members. But serving corp members are fully engaged here in Sokoto.
    A

i heard its mostly corpers that will be used. its well
    D

Well,Nigerians are not ready to change.They are making noise up and down how they want to conduct credible election,they have failed already by not doing what is right by pproperly communicating with ex-corps members that suffered to apply online even with the difficulties in the society.INEC got it wrong and it's the beginning of their failure.No long thing sha,God dey!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast