+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,314 to 1,326 of 1727
Like Tree247Likes

Topic: ICPC calls for oral interview

Re: ICPC calls for oral interview

I quess d man dat keep saying 2weeks is in d dark as well as mst of us. He mst be a junior staff working in d secretaries office who relies on wat he picks from d big boys conversations. As it is, news am sure got around dat he talking to us about d job and was cautioned dats why he is pulling out. Nw he is saying pple will receive sms and dat he is nt d one to send d sms,dat dude may hav info but he isn't sure of anytin. I have been sceptical of him frm onset. A man doesn't shift grounds as much as he does. A man will say he doesn't know if he does nt know. No one knows for sure except d secretary and d best way to find out is to get someone close to d secretary. One thing I know though is dat d drama will soon end.

Soon, next week, two weeks, next month... Two years... Me not sure again.

@all,is being a while,if Mr Okoro the Man Said 2 weekslet watchout for it,he is not a junior Staff as being said by one of Us................Watchout we will meet Dia............

And the two weeks is now one week frm nxt wk. Patience amigos

@JB4me. Pls,open up a little bit. Is like u're 100 percent sure about dis 2weeks-2weeks postponement. Pls,don't hesitate to share it here. @kwabet. Pls,u are quite right with ur assumption. D postponement is not his fault. Perhaps d training camp is not ready. But d man is a very nice person. Atleast,he keeps hope alive. @all. Let try to know d exact thing dat's delaying dis recruitment.

Why people no dey talk here? Wherez alagada?

I think ds house is not fair enough with there judgement. Abt 2wks ago, Willoge came with an info dt almost tear ds house apart and d whole house turned to PM as a means of communicatn. d content of d mail is dt icpc calld willoge to come and pick her appointmt leta abt 2wks agoo and everybody kept silent abt ds false and misleading info and we are all castigating mr. okoro. why shld wiloge come andd spread false info and disappear thereafter. am very sure dt she follws ds thread everyday without any response. Is high time we know who is who in ds house

@Cushman am here.

You've been quiet alagada

Friends, i know its been hard for everyone here as we ve kept waiting. We have depended on one another for precious info like men warming themselves by the fire on a chilly night. Please let not be discouraged but stick together until we see this thing through. I called Mr. Okoro and he said i will get a text in 'less' than two weeks time. You see, its no longer 'in two weeks time' but 'less than' two weeks time. Mr Okoro has done well so far, willing to give polite answers to us at anytime. Keep the hope @all

I agree. And I'm sure everyone here that called Mr okoro will definately tell you that he's a very nice man. Despite him sounding busy over the phone he will still manage to calm one down and give us hope. It is well...

@all. Don't mind wiloge and her information. Let's count on our Almighty God.. Mr okoro has been so wonderful. This is an open forum. But some of us here has eventual become tin gods.

Guys let's just take it easy.Neither Mr Okoro or Wiloge are to blame for Icpc's constant postponement which they have been prone to even before we knew either of them.Even Uchmoney sometimes gets it wrong.Which is not their fault.Its d information available to dem dat dey will relay.And if d pple at d top decide to postpone again then we can't blame them.
    Am sure d man has been more patient than most pple will be in their shoes.Always calm,and always with something to say.Let's just have faith.Next week is almost here ok.I know somtin good will happen dis month.
    josiah1 likes this.

+ Reply