Job Title : I.T Technical Support Officer
Employment Type : Permanent

Job Role
Our firm seek to hire an I.T Technician to join its growing team in Lagos, Nigeria.

The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and upgrading our firm’s computer systems and networks, the I.T Technician’s day-to-day responsibilities will include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and application problems.

The IT Technician will oversee the smooth running of computer systems and programs whilst ensuring that staff gets maximum I.T support.

Key Areas of Responsibilities

• Management of ICT facilities
  • ICT hardware installation & maintenance

Minimum required Qualification
Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering or related field
Minimum of 2 years’ hands-on work experience

Personal Qualities
Multi-tasking: Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time and prioritize effectively.
Accuracy: Ability to ensure information, facts and figures are accurate and free from mistakes.
Sense of Urgency: Ability to respond as needed within an appropriate time-frame.
Problem Solving: Analytical thinker with ability to solve problems and seek support/help when needed.
Organization: Ability to organize effectively.
Team-Player: Ability to work both within and across teams to ensure work is completed with appropriate input from others.
Focus: Ability to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
Delivery: Delivery focused with a commitment to get the job done.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected].

Application closes
Friday, 28th of January, 2022