+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zeus007

Topic: I was invited for Guiness Nig PLC by workforce. Is it genuine???

I was invited for Guiness Nig PLC by workforce. Is it genuine???

Dear Shortlisted Applicant,

This is to affirm that the Management of Guinness Nigeria Plc.has approved your Application to work in their Indigenous Company here in Nigeria.

Therefore, you have been shortlisted by the recruitment service of Workforce Consulting Services. This process was strictly and meticulously carried out by the above recruiter with respect to your approved Application for work and your resume placement.

You are hereby requested to appear at the company's head office here in Lagos with your original paper qualifications/credentials for a proper screening process/Assessment. After the screening you shall be issued your official Job offer letter and also given a date for deployment at your designated office.Your screening I.D is GNP/0110/SA, this I.D is for verification during screening so take note.

It also implies that any shortlisted Applicant that is privileged for the above final screening process for a job placement in any of the offices here in Lagos, Nigeria must gain access or entrance for screening/Assessment by procuring a certified copy of an Employee Attestation duly signed and endorsed by the Federal High court for your willing genuine acceptance and affirmation to uphold your job placement at the Company through out your job contract period.

Any shortlisted Applicant that does not tender his/her Attestation on the screening date will not be allowed entrance to the company. This instruction should be strictly adhered to avoid any negligence or embarrassment by the security or the recruiting officers in charge of screening and placement at the Guinness Nigeria Plc.'s head office.

We advise you to contact the below lawyer located in Abuja for guidance and assistance as regards your Employee Attestation. Contact Bar. Seed Ibe (ESQ) on (Email: [email protected]) or call by Tel:+2348165445107).

The screening/placement date has been slated for 7th of February,2012 by 11:00 a.m prompt at the Guinness Nigerian Plc, Lagos Head Office. Please see below address to locate the Venue.

Guinness Nigeria Plc,
    24, Oba Akran Avenue,
    P. M. B. 21071, Ikeja, Lagos.
    Fax: 234-01-4970561; Telex: GUING 56254,
    Ikeja, Lagos.

Warm regards,

For Guinness Nigeria Plc.

G. K Mahinda
    Director (Placement Office)
    Workforce Consulting Services Nig.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Tel: +234 (806) 4976333

Do u think is genuine??

Re: I was invited for Guiness Nig PLC by workforce. Is it genuine???

Quote Originally Posted by 1luv View Post
    dear shortlisted applicant,

this is to affirm that the management of guinness nigeria plc.has approved your application to work in their indigenous company here in nigeria.

therefore, you have been shortlisted by the recruitment service of workforce consulting services. This process was strictly and meticulously carried out by the above recruiter with respect to your approved application for work and your resume placement.

you are hereby requested to appear at the company's head office here in lagos with your original paper qualifications/credentials for a proper screening process/assessment. After the screening you shall be issued your official job offer letter and also given a date for deployment at your designated office.your screening i.d is gnp/0110/sa, this i.d is for verification during screening so take note.

it also implies that any shortlisted applicant that is privileged for the above final screening process for a job placement in any of the offices here in lagos, nigeria must gain access or entrance for screening/assessment by procuring a certified copy of an employee attestation duly signed and endorsed by the federal high court for your willing genuine acceptance and affirmation to uphold your job placement at the company through out your job contract period.

any shortlisted applicant that does not tender his/her attestation on the screening date will not be allowed entrance to the company. This instruction should be strictly adhered to avoid any negligence or embarrassment by the security or the recruiting officers in charge of screening and placement at the guinness nigeria plc.'s head office.

we advise you to contact the below lawyer located in abuja for guidance and assistance as regards your employee attestation. Contact bar. Seed ibe (esq) on (email: [email protected]) or call by tel:+2348165445107).

the screening/placement date has been slated for 7th of february,2012 by 11:00 a.m prompt at the guinness nigerian plc, lagos head office. Please see below address to locate the venue.

guinness nigeria plc,
    24, oba akran avenue,
    p. M. B. 21071, ikeja, lagos.
    fax: 234-01-4970561; telex: Guing 56254,
    ikeja, lagos.

warm regards,

for guinness nigeria plc.

g. K mahinda
    director (placement office)
    workforce consulting services nig.
    e-mail: [email protected]
    [email protected]
    tel: +234 (806) 4976333

do u think is genuine??

guy dis is scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant emphasise dis enough.
    1:workforce doesnt send mails like this
    2:guinness will not ask u to come 4 interview and then prepare to collect employment letter after after interview
    3.what business has a lawyer with guiness plc with an outside lawyer when they have their company's legal advicer.

Na Scam Run for your Life !!!!!!!!!!!!!

its workforce outsourcing nt workforce consulting...pls be warned

@Enkalycious..... wetin u mean by dat one? weda na outsourcing or na consultin, DIS IS SCAM..... Dont try to confuse pple on dis forum abi u dey work wit dem?lolzzzz

Scam! Scam! Scam!

Dats a pure scam. Jst ignore and walk away.

Charlie plz n plz read bk my comment.u wil understand better...I was tryn to tell d poster to run fr hs dear life.Hp u got dat right?

Scamilicious!!! So, be wise.

I agree it's scam. Workforce is not dat organized. Plzz ignore it. Wat kind of attestation letter if U hv not yet been given d job??
    Besides, d job itself is not stated.
    Nigerians will not stop trying to cheat, playing on d intelligence of graduates.
    Their head office is in Lag and their lawyer is in ABJ? For a big organizatn lik guinness, they will keep their lawyer close.

This is what u get when u always expose your email address on a social web page. I just pray for those peeps dat always do such not to fall victims of these good for nothin scamers. Pls house, always learn how to use the Personal Message (P.M) function on this web page to avoid such scams to happen to u. One love.
    dejino007 likes this.

U hav heard it all frm geneuine ple. So run vry fa, na pure scam! Beside,l hav a frnd wrkn wt dm...run 4 ur life...

U hav heard it all frm geneuine ple. So run vry fa, na pure scam! Beside,l hav a frnd wrkn wt dm...run 4 ur life...

+ Reply