+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Topic: GTB iRecruitment

Re: GTB iRecruitment

Lets be patient'''' e go happen my brodas.
    N

They finally sent another mail which goes thus:

Dear Applicant,

An email was sent from our recruitment system yesterday June 10, 2010 with the subject FYI: General iRecruitment Update.

Please note that the mail was to confirm receipt of your resume which was submitted on our Career site.

It however contained a wrong attachment which should be disregarded.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. You will be contacted if shortlisted for any existing vacancy.

GTBank HR

The suspense is over . . .

Quote Originally Posted by nasacrown
    They finally sent another mail which goes thus:

Dear Applicant,

An email was sent from our recruitment system yesterday June 10, 2010 with the subject FYI: General iRecruitment Update.

Please note that the mail was to confirm receipt of your resume which was submitted on our Career site.

It however contained a wrong attachment which should be disregarded.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. You will be contacted if shortlisted for any existing vacancy.

GTBank HR

The suspense is over . . .
    excellent, well said/done. no wonder GTB is continuously voted most customer centric and technology driven bank. this has completely cleared the air and doused the tension. many other recruiters wouldn't have bothered explaining. i duff my hat to GTB...just might consider opening my domiciliary/current account there.

[quote=pewekac ]
    excellent, well said/done. no wonder GTB is continuously voted most customer centric and technology driven bank. this has completely cleared the air and doused the tension. many other recruiters wouldn't have bothered explaining. i duff my hat to GTB...just might consider opening my domiciliary/current account there.

please send me the site.

Gerl

I did get both messages. I kant wait 4 dem 2 kal us 4 test. I really want 2 work 4 dis bank. Whats their Salary like?
    T

send me the site

Quote Originally Posted by x2pence
    do we jus upload our resume witout applying for any position?is it 4 fresh or xperience.tanks

i understood GTB held a computer aided test at llupeju on 7th june 2010....i wonder if they wld be conducting another one so soon

Computer aided test?
    Then we should start preparations asap . . .

Someone should please help out! I have registered some months back and have been having difficulty to "save" each time i edit my details.I hv gone through all the inputed details to ensure it meets the specification yet the following error message keeps popping up each time i click the SAVE button:

A value has been provided for a non-enabled or non-existent descriptive flexfield segment.

Am i loosing it?After more than 12 trials of editing with no result;am so bored of this same error msg.Help pls?

@ skyrise, pls and pls keep trying, dnt loose hope, coz soon and very soon, gtbank wuld be calling for anpther batch again, for your information, HR sent a mail to all their staffs today about the I-Recruitment....i knw fools wuld doubt what i have just said, but he that has hears, let him hear...........all d best

@Duncamdapo- i bliv u. I know banks do internal recruitment but do u hv any idea wat the mail content might be?

well, u dnt need to worry urself too much, i actually have a big brother who works in gtbank, while visiting him yesterday, he showed me the mail dat HR sent to dem all and the content was d normal i-recruitment stuff, dey normally send mails like that to their staffs who have relations or frnds who wuld love to apply because they will soon be recruiting again, but this is not the issue this time around, just make sure, u are able to apply for the EXECUTIVE TRAINEE position on their I-recrutiment site ASAP, because, i promise u that u wont regret it......my email is [email protected]/..............................pls just ignore whatever people wuld say, meanwhile, u dnt have anything to loose if u apply with them online, keep trying, all d best

+ Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast